Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ava helps me with everything. And she has to be right in the middle of everything!!!!! She especially enjoys steaming the floors.....:smilie_tischkante:
View attachment 88926

I put her on the sofa about 10 times but she keeps coming back to help :blink:

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
geeze Pat the steamer pad is bigger then Ava:w00t: send that girl my way, I need some help cleaning:HistericalSmiley: ya right, I'd be loving on her:wub: I'd never get any cleaning done

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's impossible to get anything done when she's around!! As many times as I put her out of the way.......she's back! :blink:.

It's all a game to her. :innocent:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
So cute, I seem to remember an early photo of her hitching a ride on a mop. LOL

Pat, what kind of steamer is that? do you like it?

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
that is too cute , dolce is the same way , the only way is to put him on the couch because he doesnt know how to get down .. lol

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:thumbsup: YOUR AVA just wants to be a good daughter.. helping Mom... What kind of steamer is that anyway? I have one for my hardwood floors but yours looks like it actually has some "scrub" qualities to it.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What kind of steamer is it? ummmm.....(I'm at work)....I think it's just a Shark. It came with three different heads - the largest rectangle head has two thick purple covers that dust while it steams. The small rectangle and the triangle come with thinner white terry cloth covers - I use them for the bathroom floors. I don't know if it's the best on the market, but it works ok, I like it. ....and my neighbor borrows it all the time, she likes it too.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Ava's playing the role of cute Feather Duster like in Beauty and the Beast. Perfect casting. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I'm thinking Miss Ava should have been named Mary Poppins. Or maybe Poppin. Remember the song she sang to get the Bank children to clean their room? Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down....you find the fun and 'snap!', the job's a game. :dancing banana:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
OMG, Pat, I have that steamer and I can't believe how tiny Ava looks beside it. What a helper. Mom -- what would you do without her -- you'd never get anything done. LOL :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Hmmm, I thinks I could use one of those thingys. Ava is just too cute. It's a shame she can't ride around on it while you mop!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm, I thinks I could use one of those thingys. Ava is just too cute. It's a shame she can't ride around on it while you mop!
I don't think so....that's a steamer!! Very hot steam comes out of the top and bottom!!!!! :w00t:

She can ride around on the dust mop :thumbsup:

·
Registered
351 Posts
aw she's so cute .. always wanting to help her mommy! :D gosh mine just wants to chase anything i'm using to clean ... such a pain but it's cute so i manage haha

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
What kind of steamer is it? ummmm.....(I'm at work)....I think it's just a Shark. It came with three different heads - the largest rectangle head has two thick purple covers that dust while it steams. The small rectangle and the triangle come with thinner white terry cloth covers - I use them for the bathroom floors. I don't know if it's the best on the market, but it works ok, I like it. ....and my neighbor borrows it all the time, she likes it too.
OK thanks, I'm thinking of getting one for my mother's floors, I wasn't sure if it was Ok for hardwood but it looks like that's what you are using it for.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts