Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just ecstatic with Belle's Signature created by Kallie/Catcher's Mom for me. She did a wonderful job and I'm thrilled with it. I almost gave up trying to get it posted but with much frustration and constant encouragement and coaching from Kallie/Catcher's Mom and Lady M's input I finally got it. A million thanks go out to you Sher.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
She's beautiful.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
What a beautiful Belle! I can see why you are proud of your new siggy.... Lexi's mom outdid herself but she surely had a perfect subject to work with. Her matching the green is so eyecatching.

I deliberately posted here AFTER my own new post just so this would pop to the top of the list again because it is something everyone should see!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Maltese Adora-Belle@Oct 17 2005, 12:12 PM
I'm just ecstatic with Belle's Signature created by Kallie/Catcher's Mom for me.  She did a wonderful job and I'm thrilled with it.  I almost gave up trying to get it posted but with much frustration and constant encouragement and coaching from Kallie/Catcher's Mom and Lady M's input I finally got it.  A million thanks go out to you  Sher.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=110524
[/QUOTE]

Awww, thanks... it was my pleasure to help you!

·
Registered
486 Posts
I havent been on in a few days my laptop has went
but I'm trying to buy a new one. N E ways I wanted to say I LOVE the pics. It looks great with the bow. I'm glad we did the 7/8 bow she looks great in it. When I first started making bows I hated 7/8 I thought they were way too big. Now they are my fav to make and to see on Prissy.

Looks Fab

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Everybody!!! I was away from the computer for 2 days so I need to get caught up on new postings but wanted to let you know I appreciate all your comments. I don't ever think Belle will give me a "smiley personality" photo as when the camera comes out she becomes a poker face. Funny, little nut whenever I take her out (almost all the time) everyone comments on what a fabulous personality she has and how friendly and happy she is. But I'll take the ones she gives me as long as I get a fairly good one.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts