Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
181 - 196 of 196 Posts
i know mine was deemed to be OK back when this first was addressed.... not sure if the requirements have changed. Since Dr. Jamie did mine I don't have a clue how to fix it. If it's too big I'll see if she can fix it for me.

QUOTE (momtoboo @ Jul 12 2009, 08:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804339
It's just a tad over Dorothy,I'll shrink it if you like,but I think a tad over isn't going to bother anyone.Soon be time for some new ones anyway. ;)[/B]
Thanks, Sue - I can make the picture as small as I want - I just can't get it from Photobucket to where it belongs. If you can do that, it would be
great - or wait until we (get that "we"?) do a new one. ;)

QUOTE (K/C Mom @ Jul 12 2009, 08:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804351
It's just a tad over Dorothy,I'll shrink it if you like,but I think a tad over isn't going to bother anyone.Soon be time for some new ones anyway. ;)[/B]
I think since it is shorter than the recommended size and maybe 5% over ... And she doesn't have a zillion tickers, etc. or banners with her siggy so it should be fine. :thumbsup:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, Sher!

QUOTE (bonniesmom @ Jul 13 2009, 10:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804811
QUOTE (K/C Mom @ Jul 12 2009, 08:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804351
I think since it is shorter than the recommended size and maybe 5% over ... And she doesn't have a zillion tickers, etc. or banners with her siggy so it should be fine. :thumbsup:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks, Sher!
[/B][/QUOTE]

Dorothy, your's was fine. Now where did it go? LOL

I need my "Bon Bon" fix!!!

I am new to this forum. We owned a Maltese for 9 1/2 years, this past Jan. he passed away. I have missed him everyday since. I am still laughing & thinking of all the things he did. I would like to purchase a Petite Maltese this time. I have been on the internet for a week now trying to find a breeder we could trust. We live in MA & was thinking about going to the one in Brooklyn, NY . After I read what all of you had to say I guess we will not be going there. Does anyone out there know of a breeder in MA for Petite Maltese???

QUOTE (NAS @ Jul 20 2009, 05:43 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807792
I am new to this forum. We owned a Maltese for 9 1/2 years, this past Jan. he passed away. I have missed him everyday since. I am still laughing & thinking of all the things he did. I would like to purchase a Petite Maltese this time. I have been on the internet for a week now trying to find a breeder we could trust. We live in MA & was thinking about going to the one in Brooklyn, NY . After I read what all of you had to say I guess we will not be going there. Does anyone out there know of a breeder in MA for Petite Maltese???[/B]

Hi! This is the wrong place to post your question. Please start a new thread in the "Introduce Yourself" or "Breeders" topics.

Good luck!

PS - there's really no such thing as a Petite Maltese. They come in one size. Steer clear of anyone trying to sell you a petite or teacup Maltese.

QUOTE (Kallie/Catcher's Mom @ Jan 10 2007, 12:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317060
QUOTE (3Maltmom @ Jan 10 2007, 10:55 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317055
Yep, the siggies are getting out of control again. Many times it's not fair to the Original Poster, as many will not finish reading the thread if another poster has replied with a siggy so HUGE, that you have to scroll from left to right throughout the entire thread.

I've also noticed, instead of a siggy, some posters are attaching huge pics directly into their replies. If you quote that reply, then the huge pic shows up on your quote. If someone quotes your quote to that reply, the pic continues to show up. It's hard to find the replys through all of the huge pics and siggies.[/B]
I know what you mean, Debbie!! [attachment=18142:attachment]

You can remove the picture from your reply by just deleting the link or the attachment ID from the quoted area. :thumbsup:
[/B][/QUOTE]
oh I am trying to figure this out. Feel Free to 'fix' anything I do wrong and thanks! Now i clicked on choose file and how do I regulate or know the size its going to be??[attachment=55431:IMG_1156.JPG]

QUOTE (Joe @ Oct 31 2006, 05:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=280893
I know we all love each others signatures and I encourage everyone to have one but i have been paying more attention to them and asking some to change them or i have changed them as some are getting very big. I do not want to put ALOT of limits on them but some are very large and for people who have lower resolution screens they may even have to scroll left to right to read a post.

SO! please try to follow these guidelines , and for now these are just that, guidelines

1. try to keep sig pics to 600 pixels wide or less (all pics combined)

2. try to keep sig pics to 300 pixels tall or less (all pics combined)

3. try to limit your sig to 3 pics max

4. try to limit your tickers to 2 or less (maybe 3 if you dont have large pics)

5. animated sig pics are ok but please try to reduce them so they load fast

6. try to keep it at 1 animated pic per sig

7. no links to your store unless you are a paid vendor

8. please only use font size 4 or below in additional text

this will help users from having to scroll left to right and will help with load times of the page for those on dial up, also if you dont care about seeing the sigs you can turn them off in your userCP

Please do not get upset if I resize the pic myself, generaly i will try to ask but if its very large I may do it to help other users from having to scroll, also sometimes a user may not sign on in a few days, read my PM or dont use the email address they signed up with

any questions or suggestions, please post them in this thread

thanks everyone,

Joe[/B]
Joe.does this mean that I have been deleted as a member since I have been away so long. I hope not.

Jackie Musante/Maltese Adora-Belle

QUOTE (Maltese Adora-Belle @ Nov 30 2009, 05:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=856379
QUOTE (Joe @ Oct 31 2006, 05:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=280893
I know we all love each others signatures and I encourage everyone to have one but i have been paying more attention to them and asking some to change them or i have changed them as some are getting very big. I do not want to put ALOT of limits on them but some are very large and for people who have lower resolution screens they may even have to scroll left to right to read a post.

SO! please try to follow these guidelines , and for now these are just that, guidelines

1. try to keep sig pics to 600 pixels wide or less (all pics combined)

2. try to keep sig pics to 300 pixels tall or less (all pics combined)

3. try to limit your sig to 3 pics max

4. try to limit your tickers to 2 or less (maybe 3 if you dont have large pics)

5. animated sig pics are ok but please try to reduce them so they load fast

6. try to keep it at 1 animated pic per sig

7. no links to your store unless you are a paid vendor

8. please only use font size 4 or below in additional text

this will help users from having to scroll left to right and will help with load times of the page for those on dial up, also if you dont care about seeing the sigs you can turn them off in your userCP

Please do not get upset if I resize the pic myself, generaly i will try to ask but if its very large I may do it to help other users from having to scroll, also sometimes a user may not sign on in a few days, read my PM or dont use the email address they signed up with

any questions or suggestions, please post them in this thread

thanks everyone,

Joe[/B]
Joe.does this mean that I have been deleted as a member since I have been away so long. I hope not.

Jackie Musante/Maltese Adora-Belle
[/B][/QUOTE]

Aww No it doesn't mean that. I see your post so I don't think your deleted :blink:

I know mine is too large - Sher resized it for me last summer, and refined the image. You can send me a PM to correct it, but I still don't know how, so if you'd like to resize it to the allowable max, and refine the image that would be GREAT! :D

How about this resized image?

I know mine is too large - Sher resized it for me last summer, and refined the image. You can send me a PM to correct it, but I still don't know how, so if you'd like to resize it to the allowable max, and refine the image that would be GREAT! :D
You need to upload it into your own computer so you have a permanent copy.:blink:

Attachments

181 - 196 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.