Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 60 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I made mine smaller, sorry if it was to big and was a pain.[/B]
How can that be a pain, they are adorable!! Dont
worry about it!!
Your siggy is great. I am going to scale mine down too.
I don't think mine is that big, or maybe I need glasses!!

ANDREA~

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
For those who don't like a lot of scrolling, one thing that will help is to not have so much space within a post... like double lines between paragraphs and lots of space at the end of a post before the siggy starts and lots of space between the quoted area and the post. Getting rid of extra white space will help, too, I think.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Samulette, your siggie is wonderful now! You're the best. Thank you for understanding. And you didn't do anything wrong, really.

Of course all the dogs and siggies are great to see it's just as others have said, it IS after all a signature, our identity in a sense, our closing and it's so much more effective when they're in balance, a sign off instead of looking like an entire post.

I'm going to resize mine too later--it's really too large and I think it's boring after a while, same image, too big like it is.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I better learn how to make small siggys before Sprout gets here!! I think my ticker is small enough though.

What kind of programs do you guys and gals use to make the cool siggys?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Okay I took out my ticker
then I realized that has nothing to do with the siggy size!!

my mind is always working backwards~~~instead of forward!!

ANDREA~

·
Banned
653 Posts
Hey I just thought
of something what about the poor people who have more than one or two dogs, you know like having five or 6
we wanna show off. 600 wide X 300 is squeezing my poor pups lol. All joking aside if in the future anyone has a problem with anything I do here PLEASE
let me know so I can fix it.
This is a great site with great people and I want to be a good member

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Hey I just thought
of something what about the poor people who have more than one or two dogs, you know like having five or 6
we wanna show off. 600 wide X 300 is squeezing my poor pups lol. All joking aside if in the future anyone has a problem with anything I do here PLEASE
let me know so I can fix it.
This is a great site with great people and I want to be a good member
[/B]
Your siggy is only 450x299 so you're A-OK!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Okay mine is smaller now!
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
But I have a question. You see how I quoted you, Andrea? Why is there so much space between the quote and what I am posting? I see others quote and there isn't that much space between the quote and the new post.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
But I have a question. You see how I quoted you, Andrea? Why is there so much space between the quote and what I am posting? I see others quote and there isn't that much space between the quote and the new post.
[/B]
Oh lord Robin, you are asking the wrong person, me

LOL, I have no clue as to why! Maybe someone else does?

ANDREA~

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]
I'm curious now, this is a test.

ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

This is the other part of my test. lol Can you see the difference Robin? It's all about where you start to type, right under the quote or down further. I hope this is what you were talking about.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

<div class='quotemain'> Okay mine is smaller now!
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

This is the other part of my test. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you making fun of me Brenda?

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

This is the other part of my test. lol Can you see the difference Robin? It's all about where you start to type. right under the quote or down further. I hope this is what you were talking about.

[/B][/QUOTE]
Mystery solved

Can we help you with anything else Robin

Love ya toots

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
QUOTE(I Found Nemo @ Jan 11 2007, 11:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=317582
ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

ANDREA~ 319 x 299[/B]

Looks great Andrea!
[/B]

This is the other part of my test. lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you making fun of me Brenda?

[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes.....

and

NO!

41 - 60 of 196 Posts