Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
161 - 180 of 196 Posts
QUOTE (kathym @ Jun 28 2009, 04:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=798077
QUOTE (K/C Mom @ Jun 28 2009, 03:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=798065
QUOTE (kathym @ Jun 28 2009, 02:35 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=798057
My neighbor is coming over to see if she can resize it for me. i need computer lessons :smheat:[/B]
I already resized it. :smilie_tischkante: Just right click and save it to your computer. It's done.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Im sorry I just read this.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Baci looks SO adorable!! Love your new siggy :wub: :biggrin:

I have a feeling I maybe over the size limit with my current siggy! :brownbag: I use photobucket and always have a hard time adjusting the size. Please let me know if mine is too big!! Feel free to adjust or let me know how to resize it. I'm not very good at it!

Thanks!! :)

QUOTE (Coconuts @ Jul 1 2009, 10:47 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=799677
If mine is too big you can fix it. It took me forever to figure out how to put one on here so I'm not sure how to do it smaller.[/B]
I made it smaller for you. This is the max suggested height. Right click on it to save it. I'll Pm you, also.

[attachment=54832:Disney20...s231_1_a.jpg]

Would someone please help me out here...In my attempt to make Star's pic smaller I have managed to get it HUGE :shocked: - please fix this so I am compliant with the set parameters. Thanks! ;)

QUOTE (Starsmom @ Jul 10 2009, 11:19 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=803582
Would someone please help me out here...In my attempt to make Star's pic smaller I have managed to get it HUGE :shocked: - please fix this so I am compliant with the set parameters. Thanks! ;)[/B]
Here it is ... I cropped it a little and worked on the contrast and sharpening ... You'll need to save it to your computer, etc. This is the maximum recommended height.

[attachment=54856:star.jpg]

Hi Sher,
I don't know if mine is too big. If it is, I need some help. I can shrink the photo, but I have trouble with the Photobucket part. It sure would be
nice if we could upload directly from the browser, the way we can in a post. (Hint, hint) The siggie seems to be a big hassle for a lot of members!

QUOTE (momtoboo @ Jul 12 2009, 08:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=804339
It's just a tad over Dorothy,I'll shrink it if you like,but I think a tad over isn't going to bother anyone.Soon be time for some new ones anyway. ;)[/B]
I think since it is shorter than the recommended size and maybe 5% over ... And she doesn't have a zillion tickers, etc. or banners with her siggy so it should be fine. :thumbsup:

161 - 180 of 196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.