Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss, when I just think about something so horrible as that, I freak out. Hope you find the strength you need! Hugs to you!

I have a question.. my boy tends to sit with a hunched back...but his blood tests are fine and he recently went to the Vet´s to have his eyes treated and anal glands expressed and bottom treated (it was a bit red). He is now perfectly fine and the Vet said he was fine.. should I be worried?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you everyone. It was a horrible decision to make. Even though in my heart, I know it was the right thing, I can't hardly deal with it. I cry all the time, like right now. :(

·
Premium Member
24,098 Posts
Robin, I know your heart is broken, you lost your baby boy, you need time to grieve, gosh we still have days where we cry and miss our Miss Button's and Bow's, she went to Heaven's Rainbow Bridge Dec 28th, it's hard for me to believe she's been gone so long, they live to give us all their love, even in pain they put us first, it's no wonder we grieve in our hearts. I really wish I could give you a hug.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts