Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
newarrivals

Here's a litter that's now about 5.5 weeks old from Silkess. One girl and two boys!

Any of you who know Briana (ilovemymaltese) know that's where she got her Gigi :)

Edited to add:

Cindy also has an almost 3 year old retiree named Mona Lisa. She's been spayed, all shots UTD, and just had a dental done. Here's the link to her:

Mona Lisa

· Registered
11 Posts
Hello
I am Cindy of Silkess Maltese. I see Briana has posted a link to a directory of mine
that has pedigrees in it.

I do not know how Briana came to have access to this directory, but it is a private page, not a public one. It should have not been posted, certainly not without my permission.

That being said, there is nothing on this page that I would not want anyone to see. However, these pedigrees are for dogs I own, dogs I have owned and retired, and dogs never owned by me, but belonging to friends. It does not have pedigrees of some current dogs. It is mostly "old" information.

I have asked Briana to have the link removed, and I hope she will. If anyone wants pedigrees of my dogs, go to my website at http://MaltesePuppy.info , as many are there with pictures. For any other pedigrees of mine, please contact me directly.

I apologize for this unfortunate event.

Cindy

· Registered
4,010 Posts
Hello
I am Cindy of Silkess Maltese. I see Briana has posted a link to a directory of mine

I do not know how Briana came to have access to this directory, but it is a private page, not a public one. It should have not been posted, certainly not without my permission.

That being said, there is nothing on this page that I would not want anyone to see. However, these pedigrees are for dogs I own, dogs I have owned and retired, and dogs never owned by me, but belonging to friends. It does not have pedigrees of some current dogs. It is mostly "old" information.

I have asked Briana to have the link removed, and I hope she will. If anyone wants pedigrees of my dogs, go to my website at http://MaltesePuppy.info , as many are there with pictures. For any other pedigrees of mine, please contact me directly.

Cindy
I apologize! It's removed now. I don't remember how I came across that site but its been in my favorites for ages! But thank you for posting that, we love to look at pedigrees here and I always say your babies have some of the best. :)

· Premium Member
12,777 Posts
Hello

Cindy
Thanks for clearing that up Cindy!

Will you be at the Maltese Nationals next week? Hope so!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.