Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
newarrivals

Here's a litter that's now about 5.5 weeks old from Silkess. One girl and two boys!

Any of you who know Briana (ilovemymaltese) know that's where she got her Gigi :)

Edited to add:

Cindy also has an almost 3 year old retiree named Mona Lisa. She's been spayed, all shots UTD, and just had a dental done. Here's the link to her:

Mona Lisa

·
Registered
183 Posts
The babies are so tiny and cute! The mom is beautiful too. Btw, I love Gigi...she's such a doll! :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
That Mona Lisa is gorgeous!!!

HINT: If you're looking......go for HER......HURRY!!!

I bet the babies will be just as pretty.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
ooo god those babies r to die for , i sooo want another pup. and mona lisa gorgeous ..

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
I called Cindy about Mona Lisa and she has found her forever home!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
boys

Here you go!

I'm not sure how up to date her site is, since Mona Lisa isn't even listed on the girls page. I'd love to see the pups she is now showing. Those pups look sooo cute and they look like they will have amazing coats!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello
I am Cindy of Silkess Maltese. I see Briana has posted a link to a directory of mine
that has pedigrees in it.

I do not know how Briana came to have access to this directory, but it is a private page, not a public one. It should have not been posted, certainly not without my permission.

That being said, there is nothing on this page that I would not want anyone to see. However, these pedigrees are for dogs I own, dogs I have owned and retired, and dogs never owned by me, but belonging to friends. It does not have pedigrees of some current dogs. It is mostly "old" information.

I have asked Briana to have the link removed, and I hope she will. If anyone wants pedigrees of my dogs, go to my website at http://MaltesePuppy.info , as many are there with pictures. For any other pedigrees of mine, please contact me directly.

I apologize for this unfortunate event.

Cindy

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Hello
I am Cindy of Silkess Maltese. I see Briana has posted a link to a directory of mine

I do not know how Briana came to have access to this directory, but it is a private page, not a public one. It should have not been posted, certainly not without my permission.

That being said, there is nothing on this page that I would not want anyone to see. However, these pedigrees are for dogs I own, dogs I have owned and retired, and dogs never owned by me, but belonging to friends. It does not have pedigrees of some current dogs. It is mostly "old" information.

I have asked Briana to have the link removed, and I hope she will. If anyone wants pedigrees of my dogs, go to my website at http://MaltesePuppy.info , as many are there with pictures. For any other pedigrees of mine, please contact me directly.

Cindy
I apologize! It's removed now. I don't remember how I came across that site but its been in my favorites for ages! But thank you for posting that, we love to look at pedigrees here and I always say your babies have some of the best. :)

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Hello

Cindy
Thanks for clearing that up Cindy!

Will you be at the Maltese Nationals next week? Hope so!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts