Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband bought me a beautiful calendar with maltese pups on it. I was flipping through it while sitting on the floor and Tiki just went nuts! He ran around the house with a little rolling growl, he'll stop and bark with is front down and tail in the air wagging like crazy. When I put the pictures away he tries to get to the calendar and if I lay it down flat he pulls at it with his teeth until I show it to him again and he then does this whole running around thing.

I thought it was funny and wanted to show my kids and husband so this morning I said "Tiki you want to see the puppy?" and he ran to the table where the calendar was sitting and starting barking. When I showed him the picture he went crazy "in a fun way". I tried it with a picture of a black dog in a magazine, no response. I then tried it with a picture of a white dog on the front of a catalog and once again, fun, fun, fun....

·
Registered
346 Posts
Can see it in my head now lol
Morgan is like that with ALL animals on tv Our favorite channel has become "Animal Planet" lol Just to watch Morgan's antics lol We have a big screen in the family room and that one is great to watch him with...all the animals are life size!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts