Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Miss Phoebe is fairly independant, good for her, bad for mommy
She likes to be in the same room with me all of the time but not held, unless on her terms (just like her sister). She pretty much keeps herself occupied, when I am on the couch or whatever but she knows its play time when I get down on the floor with her.

The funny part is, every time I lie down on the floor completely, she climbs over my neck, around the top of my head and up over my neck in circles over and over! Its so silly! She will be kissing my face and ears and nose the whole time too. She doesnt do it for her daddy, we tried, just me. I dont get it and I have never heard of such a thing but I wanted to share

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@May 12 2005, 11:19 AM
The funny part is, every time I lie down on the floor completely, she climbs over my neck, around the top of my head and up over my neck in circles over and over!  Its so silly!  She will be kissing my face and ears and nose the whole time too.  She doesnt do it for her daddy, we tried, just me.  I dont get it and I have never heard of such a thing but I wanted to share

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=61836
[/QUOTE]

Tini does the same thing, just with me. She loves to lay with her dad, but she doesn't move all around and give him kisses like she does with me. I swear she is trying to make him jealous!!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Sylphide gives me body hugs while wrapping herself around my neck and giving me crazy kisses. She does this every day, whenever I am on the couch or bed. She only does this with me--although she is generally quite affectionate with both my husband and son.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts