Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Jul 8 2005, 09:57 PM
I had bangs a couple years ago (made the mistake of telling the hairdresser to do whatever she wanted).  I started growing them out the next day. 

My last hairdresser (not the one that gave me bangs) said to find out if you need bangs measure with the distance from the tip of your nose to the tip of your chin.  Then starting at the tip of your nose measure up towards your forehead.  If measurement does not go up to your hairline (still have forehead above it) you need bangs. If the measurement goes past your forehead (past your hairline) you don't need bangs.  If the measurement ends at your hairline you can go either way.  Does that make sense?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79621
[/QUOTE]

That's so interesting! I've always had bangs because I have a somewhat deep forehead and really look a lot better with them....

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
Originally posted by angel@Jul 8 2005, 10:44 PM
My hair is very straight, but I curl it and sleep with sponge rollers every night, it makes it curly at the ends
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=79669
[/QUOTE]

I have naturally curly hair and use a flat iron every day to make it very straight! Too funny that you curl your straight hair and I straighten my curly hair!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.