Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When on the "Forums" page and go to the bottom to see who's on line...can anyone tell me what all the different colors mean? Some people's names are pink, some black, some other colors. just wondering.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
When on the "Forums" page and go to the bottom to see who's on line...can anyone tell me what all the different colors mean? Some people's names are pink, some black, some other colors. just wondering.
I think its one of the privileges of a paying member - to be able to choose what color your username appears in. Not 100% sure though.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think its one of the privileges of a paying member - to be able to choose what color your username appears in. Not 100% sure though.
I'm a paying member.....didn't know anything about that.....hummmmm.....

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
I am more of a pink person rather than blue :p if I could choose the color, I would go pink

there are only 4 colors:
Black: not paying members
Pink: paying vendors.
Blue: if a member payed for the life time subcriprion/membership.
Purple: if a member payed for the yearly subscription.
Edit: One more color I forgot
Dark red: if the person was Joe or Yung/admin

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Hmm u should be purple, Janine. The color should change automatically once u subscribe. Maybe there was an error in the color change; I don't know, but if you look at other members you will notice each color is for the list above. Premium (yearly subscription) is purple.
Mine chamged automatically when I first got premium to purple. Then, when I got life time, again it changed automatically to blue. I am certain that it's how it happened with others too. I am certain that we don't have control over choosing the color that We want - otherwise, I would be pink lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts