Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ever do silly things and crack yourself up afterwards? :blush:

Maybe it won't even sound funny today...but yesterday I was running some errands and deep in thought as I was leaving a store. I got my car keys out and pushed the button to get out of the store's door :embarrassed::LOL:

It would't be so funny if someone wasn't ready to come in the door at the same time :HistericalSmiley:- she saw what I did and we both had a good laugh. She told me my car did make a "beeping" sound.

Am I the only one with embarrassing moments?????? Please make me feel normal....:p

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Pat - I coud just see it!! At least you had someone to share the laugh with. Right this minute I can't think of an embarassing moment like that that happened to me but I remember one that my DH had and am sure he won't mind me sharing. Heck, he'll never know.:HistericalSmiley: It was many years ago and we were at a disco (obviously many years ago) I think up in VT. The disco was pretty dark and he went the men's room and then was working his way back to me. He came to this spot where someone was coming right at him so he moved right, so did the other guy, he moved left, so did the other guy. He finally said, "Excuse me" and went forward. BAM!! Yup -- right into a mirror!!:LOL: He was being so polite to the "other guy" and this is what he got for it.:HistericalSmiley: We just laughed about it every time we thought of it. I have to dig back to see if I've got one of those D-O-H moments.:duh oh:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
hahahhaha Pat and Susan!!!

I can't think of anything funny I did recently, but I do have an embarassing moment from a few years ago that I often think of and laugh. It's from when I was in college. So one day, I was taking one of my afternoon naps (ah, how I miss college days) and the phone rang...in my sleep, I reached down and grabbed my alarm clock and started speaking in to it. I woke up right as I was yelling "Hello? Hello!!??" in to my alarm clock which I was holding to my ear...when I realized what was going on, I saw my roommate was standing right there, talking in to the "real" phone and looking at me like I was crazy! So embarassing! hahahahha!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: The disco was pretty dark and he went the men's room and then was working his way back to me. He came to this spot where someone was coming right at him so he moved right, so did the other guy, he moved left, so did the other guy. He finally said, "Excuse me" and went forward. BAM!! Yup -- right into a mirror!!:LOL: :duh oh:

:LOL::smrofl: That's a riot, Sue!!!!! It's even better when a guy does something funny!!!!

hahahhaha Pat and Susan!!!

I can't think of anything funny I did recently, but I do have an embarassing moment from a few years ago that I often think of and laugh. It's from when I was in college. So one day, I was taking one of my afternoon naps (ah, how I miss college days) and the phone rang...in my sleep, I reached down and grabbed my alarm clock and started speaking in to it. I woke up right as I was yelling "Hello? Hello!!??" in to my alarm clock which I was holding to my ear...when I realized what was going on, I saw my roommate was standing right there, talking in to the "real" phone and looking at me like I was crazy! So embarassing! hahahahha!
Perfect! Now I feel normal......:unsure:.....unless we're both crazy! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Do you ever do silly things and crack yourself up afterwards? :blush:

Maybe it won't even sound funny today...but yesterday I was running some errands and deep in thought as I was leaving a store. I got my car keys out and pushed the button to get out of the store's door :embarrassed::LOL:

It would't be so funny if someone wasn't ready to come in the door at the same time :HistericalSmiley:- she saw what I did and we both had a good laugh. She told me my car did make a "beeping" sound.

Am I the only one with embarrassing moments?????? Please make me feel normal....:p
I've done things like this before. Sometimes I point the radio remote control at the TV and wonder why it won't work to turn the volume down or up.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:At Pat, Susan, and Becky!

At home, when I sit down in my chair to watch t.v.....I try to grab my seat belt and buckle myself in. :confused1: Um, seat belts saves lives, but, that's a bit ridiculous. :wacko1:

I've also walked RIGHT INTO the men's restroom! Yep, they were all standing there "going"! :embarrassed:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
We were getting on our Harley to start a trip when my husband turned around and told me to buckle up....so what did I do.....started looking for the seatbelt!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

At home, when I sit down in my chair to watch t.v.....I try to grab my seat belt and buckle myself in. :confused1: Um, seat belts saves lives, but, that's a bit ridiculous. :wacko1:

I've also walked RIGHT INTO the men's restroom! Yep, they were all standing there "going"! :embarrassed:
:smrofl::smrofl::LOL: Do you only buckle in to watch the races? ...or just any show.....

That's a riot!!!!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I have to tell you what Stan did over the weekend....:HistericalSmiley:

I was sitting at the kitchen table having breakfast. He was standing at the calendar looking at it. Then he told me that something was wrong with the calendar....he kept staring at it and said look...I have a Doctor's appointment on Monday and there's no number in the block!! I don't understand, what's wrong with this calendar????

So I got up and went over to look. October 1st in on a Friday so the days before that are on the Sept. page, and are blank in October. :blink::smilie_tischkante::HistericalSmiley: he had written down his appointment in the blank space!!!!

OMG!!!! What makes that so funny to me is he's always poking fun at everyone else....and has an excuse when he does something stupid :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I hate to admit this......

They've changed all our channels on the TV. Even the weather channel!!! No one should EVER change the weather channel!:angry:

So I've been trying to click "search" on the remote to find what I'm looking for.:smrofl:

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
I hate to admit this......

They've changed all our channels on the TV. Even the weather channel!!! No one should EVER change the weather channel!:angry:

So I've been trying to click "search" on the remote to find what I'm looking for.:smrofl:
"But the weather is always changing where I live":HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
892 Posts

LOL Kevin (fiance) and I were at the movies once and he walked into the women's bathroom...and he took way too long to realize he was in the wrong one. He walked out and went to the men's room after a few minutes. Thank goodness there weren't any women in there but he said he was confused and was trying to figure out what happened to the urinals :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Years ago we were in a cab and Steve starts conversing with the driver. "So, Oct. Where are you from? How long have you been driving a cab, Oct? I looked at the cabbie's hack license and it expired in October of whatever year it was. LOL
xoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
483 Posts
Pat, hysterical! The calendar thing with Stan too!

It's all ok, though. I wouldn't worry unless you try to beep Stan with your key fob!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Oh sure, I'm so absent-minded! I do embarrassing things all the time....

The only one that sticks out in my mind right now is that I frequently put on my bra, forget that I did that already, go around the room looking for another one, and put a new one on top of the first one! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I guess you can never use too much protection!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Years ago we were in a cab and Steve starts conversing with the driver. "So, Oct. Where are you from? How long have you been driving a cab, Oct? I looked at the cabbie's hack license and it expired in October of whatever year it was. LOL
xoxoxoxoxo

:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl::smrofl::smrofl:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
That is hilarious - and isn’t it nice to be able to laugh at yourself. It’s a sign of a healthy mind. :) which we all know that you have, and we adore you for it!

Allie

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Years ago, before I was married and living here, I was visiting my husband (then boyfriend) here in China- it was before there were a lot of foreigners here too, I should add. We were at a pretty fancy restaurant/bar and I asked where the bathroom was and was told by my friends (and now husband) where to go.

The bathrooms only had the chinese characters on them..and I, unknowingly, went into the men's. So I used the bathroom, came out of the stall and was washing my hands, and a man came out of his stall and started washing his hands next to me.

He never even looked up at me (and there weren't any urinals either to note it was actually a men's bathroom). The whole time I was thinking 'wow, Shanghai is really progressive. San Francisco (where I lived at the time) isn't even this advanced. oh well, I guess it's normal here to share the restrooms. I should get over it.'

When I rejoined our table, everyone was looking at me in horror because they noticed I came out of the men's room. I was so embarrassed!!

Years later, the same place put up "men's" and "women's" signs in English. lol.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts