Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Silver Brook Maltese Question >>.

Hi ,
I am looking foward to receiving a 'retired boy' from Silver Brook soon...I have no personal experience yet to share ,,,but I did my research online , as you can as well . There seems to be a appreciable amount of very happy , positive testimonials available to view about Tammy and personal experiences with her . Pet owners seem very certain they would look foward to dealing with her again in their futures. Hope this info helps !!!

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
I always look at them online, the dog's look beautiful! I's in Pa. Right? Hope all all goes well. Will be looking forward to seeing your fluff!!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow!!! Where does the time go? I started this thread a little over a year ago when I was looking for my Little Lola Pink!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just received a retired boy from Silver Brook Maltese this week . My advise would be to research the 'old threads' laid at this forum .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Silver Brook feedback

Any current owners with fluffs from Silver Brook?
Any experiences with older retired re-home females?

Many thanks in advance for feedback.

Cassie

·
Registered
15 Posts
My boy from Silver Brook

Hi there...hope this response shows up where it is supposed to - lol ? I received my eight year old retired (due to sterility ?) stud boy the Saturday before last . So it's been 11 days of enjoyment...observation...and 'adult housetraining'.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hi there...hope this response shows up where it is supposed to - lol ? I received my eight year old retired (due to sterility ?) stud boy the Saturday before last . So it's been 11 days of enjoyment...observation...and 'adult housetraining'.

That is so wonderful to hear!!!

Congratulations!!!!

I would also love to see some pictures.

Sheila

·
Registered
15 Posts
Our 8 yr. old boy from SB ....

[
Oh my goodness ??? I think somehow I got pics of 'Wink'n' to appear for you very kind people .... I'm sooooo not certain just how I'm navigating this computer stuff - lol. I appreciate your sincere interest in our newest addition. It's been two whole weeks tonight and housetraining is a tough nut to crack . No real accidents...I'm on top of things , but I know it's going to be a long time coming . But I can tell you , he's the dearest fluff and is worth all the effort .

View attachment 101271

View attachment 101272 [/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts