Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I know that I have heard many people talk about Nature's Miracle to get rid of stains and odors from accidents but has anyone used Simple Solutions? It is nontoxic and does the same thing as Nature's Miracle. Just wondering as this is what I bought for when Zoe finally arrives (three more weeks! :D )
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the advice!
I am expecting to go through a lot of the stuff (I know how pottytraining can be) so it might be good that I have the Simple Solutions for right now and then graduate to Natures Miracle.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
read the back of the natures miracle bottle...it does more than remove stains and odors!!!! it can be used as a chew deterrent. like instead of bitter apple---you could use natures miracle. i like the smell of natures miracle....smells a little like bubble gum.

and i think you could even use it as detergent. so for when you clean the dog beds or something. <---i havent tried that yet

i forget what else its used for...maybe shampoo? i remember putting a little on ellies tail (which is gruffis favorite toy--hes so bad sometimes)...and ellie was totally fine with it. gruffi is SLOWLY learning that he cant play with her tail. i keep trying to get him to play with a toy. anyway....i'll check the back of the bottle today. and i'll post tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
oh, nicole....natures miracle is awesome. like you know those Oxy infomercials? thats how i feel with natures miracle. lol. ellie threw up a little yesterday (she didnt finish her dinner...so her stomach was too empty) and i cleaned up the "solid matter" and i poured the natures miracle and left it....the stain was totally gone....almost immediately. i hope you like the product.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Where do you guys buy Natures Miracle?
Do the grocery store have it?

tHANKS

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i've never seen it at a grocery store. i know petsmart and petco sell it. sometimes you can buy the pack of natures miracle with the black light. the blacklight is so that you can see stains that are 'hidden'. its crazy. like you know how when you watch CSI or whatever---and they get the light to see if there are any "bodily fluids"? thats how this blacklight is supposed to work. i tried it---i found a couple of stains...but you could sorta see them with out the black light. <--it happened in the old house...before we knew about natures miracle. lol.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I have the black light and it did not really help any. I consider it a waste of money. I only used it once, so I might have used it wrong. I am thinking of giving it another shot tonight. There is this mysterious smell in my living room. <_< I looked around last night be could not figure out what is causing the smell.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Originally posted by ilove_d&m@Jul 1 2004, 11:47 AM
Where do you guys buy Natures Miracle?
Do the grocery store have it?

tHANKS
Duhh.....I don't know what I was thinking when I posted this message. :wacko:

Of course it will be at the pet supply store.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Mystify79: I just bought the gallon last night at PetSmart. I went to their website during the day to see how much it was. I was shocked at the price difference. :eek: I have noticed that the things are cheaper on the internet. I think they end up adding shipping ($7.99) to the internet item and tax to the store item I think they end up the same. :lol: Dang dogs are expensive!
At least the gallon will last a long time.

J

·
0 Posts
Print out the price from Petsmart online and take that to the store. I did that and the manager matched the price!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts