Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dr. Radamacher just called, Sisse is out of surgery and doing fine. She had her spay, microchip, umbilical hernia repaired. They were unable to flush her tear ducts, seems she does not have any. They will refer her to a Veterinary Opthamalogist to check her out. She also was lucky and she actually did not have ANY baby teeth left....The 3 I thought were baby teeth were the adult teeth just breaking the surface.!! Whew....I have been a wreck today. We pick her up at 5:30 tonight.....

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Thanks for the update! I am so glad to hear that Sisse is out of surgery and on her way home to you very soon! What a relief, huh?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Glad to hear it's over! I hope she gets well soon! XOXO's for Sisse.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Melana,

So glad that Sisse is out of surgery and doing well, this day is always so hard...but now that it is finally over you get to baby your little one and make sure she knows how much you love her... I remember picking up Teddy and feeling so awful that he was so out of it...my Vet had done his late in the day so he was still so doped up...poor little man. Other than that he did great...loved his onsies and never once went for the incision.

Hope Sisse recovers quicker than expected.

Susan

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Yeah!!!
I'm so glad it's over for Sissie!! I'm glad all went well!! On to recovery!
Let us know how that goes!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Hugs and kisses for a speedy recovery!!!!!!
x
x
x
x
x

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Great news!!
So glad Sisse did well, and it's overwith now. Hope the recovery is smooth sailing; I'm sure she'll be herself in no time!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm so glad Sisse is doing well!
Shrek will be sending her sympathy pain...he's also in recovery, poor little guy. He's a little stiff right now.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts