Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sharing a cute story, Sisse has seemed to have learned to entertain herself lately. It just sort of happened a few days ago, and she has kept it up. She has her "toy box" in the family room. She started going in there and one by one getting ALL (oh my, so many) toys out one at a time. She scatters them all over and they starts attacking them one at a time. She tosses them up in the air and attacks them when they hit the floor, she'll run around like she's on speed between all of them. She'll do this for about 15 minutes and then she is so exhausted she just flops over and lays there panting or crawls off into her Casita and sleeps it off!!
she had me laughing so hard last night I was crying!! We can really see her personality coming out now that she is comfortable with us. Joe wants to know when she is going to learn to put her toys AWAY!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Sisses Momma@Feb 25 2005, 04:31 PM
Just sharing a cute story, Sisse has seemed to have learned to entertain herself lately.  It just sort of happened a few days ago, and she has kept it up.  She has her "toy box" in the family room.  She started going in there and one by one getting ALL (oh my, so many) toys out one at a time.  She scatters them all over and they starts attacking them one at a time.  She tosses them up in the air and attacks them when they hit the floor, she'll run around like she's on speed between all of them.  She'll do this for about 15 minutes and then she is so exhausted she just flops over and lays there panting or crawls off into her Casita and sleeps it off!!

she had me laughing so hard last night I was crying!!  We can really see her personality coming out now that she is comfortable with us.  Joe wants to know when she is going to learn to put her toys AWAY!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37803
[/QUOTE]

Oh how cute. I was picturing the whole scene as you described it....

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AWWWW HAHHAHAH I would be rolling too! She's got some SPUNK in her!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Awww!!! I can picture that! Peanut is such a goon too! He scrambles around the house picking up his toys one at a time and puts them away in his dog bed. He never sleeps in the dog bed so I use it to hold all of his toys. It's so cute when we play fetch with his tiny tennis balls, he lets me know when he's done playing by dropping the ball into his bed/toybox.

Peanut's a neat freak!!
On laundry day, if I drop a sock, he'll bring it back to my closet.

Sounds like Sisse has lots of personality!!!!! :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
that is cute. After Harley gets outside his pin he one by one brings out all he's chew toys we left with him while we were gone. It looks like he is saving them from being locked up. He will not leave them in there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts