Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brudder and I both got a bath tonight. Mama asked us to pose because she said we were lookin' cute and clean.

But I don't wanna pooooose.....:unsure:

Lemme show you my signature pose-ishion

Waaah? You promise der's a tummy wub at da end of dis? :w00t:
"

Lemme get up....slowly....

Okies..I'll gib you one with both eyes open...

Now here's my brudder (I took so long, da point 'n click died and now der's only the iphone):
[URL="http://
[/URL]

I wub him!! We wrestle and cuddle pwetty much all day long...
[URL="http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/
[/COLOR][/URL]

But he's kind of a show off! He finished modeling and threw in a bonus tongue shot:
[URL="http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/
[/COLOR][/URL]

Tanks for looking, Awnties!! Casanova and I send you puppy kisses!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Oh my goodness, what cute shots!!! :wub::wub: I love Bijou's big beautiful dark eyes and that sweet face! The big pink bow looks so pretty on her. Bijou, your brudder is a heart breaker! That last photo has Josey and Mandy swooning! :wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Your little ones are so adorable Sophia!! I haven't seen their pics in a while. Little Bijou is all grown up, too! They are so cute!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Awww, how pwecious yur little Pwincess and Pwince are :wub: I wub the belly wubbie poooose. They are both so bootiful :heart:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh Bijou I love the belly shots. I'd give you belly rubs all day!!
Casanova you melt my heart:wub: Love the pics thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Bijou looks cute upside down with big bow or no. Casanova must really get a workout running around after her. Sweet pics, Sophia. :)

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... Both Bijou and Casanova are stunningly gorgeous, Sophia!!! :wub::wub:
Please give Bijou and Casanova hugs and kisses from their Awntie Marie. :wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Bijou you are a good little girl :wub2: I think your Mummy does a really fantastic grooming job on you. I would like to bet you will try very hard to stay nice and clean :) You are so lucky to have such a fantastic brother, Lola says you two have way too much fun. She wants to join in. We send you all hugs and kisses :tender:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Bijou, you are beyond words! :wub:
Poor baby doll, tired of the puperazzi?
You can come stay with us for awhile...
we *promise* to not take your picture! :whistle:
(crossing fingers while typing...)

Your big bro looks as handsome as ever!
Aren't those little hairclips the best?
Paris wears them also, the Scunci no-slip grip ones.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh they are so cute!! And she is so posing, just in her sweet diva sort of way :) They truly are gorgeous. Love the tongue shot too!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Sophia, it has been too long!! Look at her, she has a new haircut and it is precious. Love the bow, no question there!! She reminds me of Cosy in that one pic of her looking down. Love that little leg open, waiting for that belly rub for sure. What can I say, Cas is handsome as usual~~~Don't you just love it when they both are all clean and sweet smelling!!!:chili::aktion033::chili:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
I love that both your kids are so absolutely gorgeous!!! :wub:

I could gaze at pictures of them all day long.

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Oh my word! What a beautiful sister and handsome brother! Love, love the pics:wub::wub: Thank you for the kisses:chili:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts