Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at work right now... and just thinking of Kodie. I miss him so much right now... maybe its because i'm depressed about my bf...
I just know that I cant wait to see his little butt when I get home! I just wanna get in my bed and cuddle with him right now..

Do you ever miss your little one(s) while your at work?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have a looong commute sometimes and I just sit in traffic picturing their little faces
Sometimes I just imagine what they are up to...I guess you could call me obsessed
Wishing I was with them right now

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Why do you think I am on this forum while I am supposed to be working?

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Aug 18 2005, 03:16 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 03:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-paris
@Aug 18 2005, 02:26 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91897

Exactly!

In my next life, I'm going to get a job where I can take my dog every day!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91910

[/QUOTE]
DITTO!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91924
[/B][/QUOTE]
OH! That would be awesome! I was thinking the other day how great it would be to open a pet store (like glamour dog's or three dog bakery) where I could take the girls to work with me and be surrounded by lots of cool things for them.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I so know what you meen... My spouse gets to bring her to work everyday but friday she comes with me. My spouse travels a lot for work, he just got back from a 10 day stretch and he is leaving again in 5 days for another 14 days, so between both of them I do tonnes of "missing".

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Aug 18 2005, 04:21 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 03:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-paris

Exactly!

DITTO!

OH! That would be awesome! I was thinking the other day how great it would be to open a pet store (like glamour dog's or three dog bakery) where I could take the girls to work with me and be surrounded by lots of cool things for them.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91928
[/B][/QUOTE]
I like that idea too... just take A LOT of money to do that..

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Aug 18 2005, 03:23 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 18 2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 18 2005, 03:16 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-paris

Exactly!

DITTO!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91928
[/QUOTE]
I like that idea too... just take A LOT of money to do that..

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=91933
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah...Maybe I will win the lottery someday!
Guess I would have to buy lottery tickets for that the happen, though.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I work for a small company, so my boss does let tucker come sometimes. But the days I can't bring him I miss him soo much. I swear my heart aches sometimes.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I miss my baby all the time, its probably because i dont do anything at work, and the time just goes soooo slow. Long 8 hours at work and an extra 45 min drive
home.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I keep telling my husband that Lacey needs a stay at home mommy. His office is in the house so he gets to spend so much time with her...but I am still her favorite.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
We have all been there...it is hard but everything always has a way of working out. I thought my sons father was the love of my life and I was just broken hearted when he left. But I meet my "love" 3 years later and have been with him for 14 years now. I haven't heard or seen the other guy in over 10 years and boy am I glad he is long gone. I know, I was rambling. If you need to vent or cry or complain go ahead...we all understand.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Funny you should mention opening a pet store, but my parents own an "exotic" fish store which I manage for them presently. So everyday I get to take Codi with me. He has a little kennel behind the counter, lots of toys, food and water, etc... and he just loves it! When kids come in, he barks until I put him on the counter so he can say hello! And if any of them ignore him, he gets all depressed, like why don't they want to pay me attention?!?! But he loves it there because he gets loads and loads of attention! And its great because he learns how to socialize with everyone. Its adorable to see him so excited to greet little kids... he's great with them, especially babies... licks their hands till they giggle! Anyway, I'm rambling. But now as I start looking for my more "professional" job, I wonder if I'll find a place where I can bring him to work with me! Cuz I know I most certainly will be in the same position as you!! :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts