Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes, skin infection!

jong-ee got a skin infection!!!

after i read the other "pimple" thread, i checked jong-ee's face and just looked if she has any too

but guess what???

SHE DOES !!!!!

like this CRU......i dare not say the word....but i have to

this CRU....S....T.....Y greenish little bumps on her muzzle...ARGH !!! i kinda peeled it off and then it comes off and leaves a little blood on her skin....

ARGH !!!!!

and then i found another one inbetween her eyes and some on her forehead and then inbetween her ears on her head....i called the vet yesterday but then they said i had to come in today..

so yeah, i was the first person at 9am ... vet took a look and i also called my breeder last night telling her i think she got it from the groomers coz thats the only thing i can think of. (when she got her poodle feet haircut....and im NEVER GOING BACK TO THAT GROOMER AGAIN !!!!!!!! but they are super nice tho....*sigh* )

oh well...STUPID !!!!!!!!

the vet told me that its just bacteria...and since its her first time getting it, she'll just give antibotics and see what happens next..if she gets it again i'll probably be getting allergy tests and try to find out whats wrong coz i also asked if it could be the food that im feeding her...

Ahhhh-ing~

my poor baby ...it doesnt seem like shes hurt..she doesnt scratch it either, and nothing else is wrong..its just those stupid skin infections on her face...

ok...thank you

and why does ppl keep pronuncing jong-ee's name as JON GEE ????

its JONG-eeeeeeee

thats why there's a HYPHEN !!!!! not JON - GEEEEEE

do u think i should give her an english name????

jong-ee is such an ugly name in english.. but its so cute in korean

ps..strange thing is that actually im getting so many pimples on my face right now too....my face turned into a pizzaface coz im not getting enough sleep from school...its finals rightnow...

i guess jong-ee and me were MEANT TO BE !!!!!!!

but still....poor Jongee

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
hahah...You sorta sound like you're pmsing. I hate when people call ButterCloud, ButterCUP! ARRRGHHH. So girly

How is Jon-gee's (teehee, joking) name pronounced? J-Jong-ngee? Right? Just call her paper! lol That's what it means right?

If it makes you feel better, people don't say my first or last name correctly either. And my first name is an american name! arrrrgh

Also, sorry to hear about the skin infection and pimples...maybe she's going through puberty? hehe You know I'm kidding. I'd say 100's of XOXO's from ButterCloud and Noriko, but I dont want them to catch it. HAHAHHAHA YOU KNOW I LUBS YA, THAT'S WHY I JOKE ON YA, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 3 2004, 03:45 PM
hahah...You sorta sound like you're pmsing.  I hate when people call ButterCloud, ButterCUP!  ARRRGHHH.  So girly

How is Jon-gee's (teehee, joking) name pronounced?  J-Jong-ngee?  Right?  Just call her paper!  lol That's what it means right? 

If it makes you feel better, people don't say my first or last name correctly either.  And my first name is an american name!  arrrrgh
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20162
[/QUOTE]

hahaha

nooooo ~ its not paper !!!

paper = jong-ee

but MY jong-ee is pronunced as JJONG-ee

the "J" is more stronger..like Double "J"

i wish i could record her procnuciation and upload it on to this forum...JJONG-ee JJONG -ee JJONG--ee JJONG-ee JJONg-ee JJONG-ee

so how is buttercup doing??? hahaha pay back !

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
What are you feeding Jongee? The 3 top allergens are corn, soy, and wheat products. You could try eliminating those from her diet and see what happens.

I'm so sorry she got a skin infection. Turned out to be an expensive grooming, huh?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LadysMom@Dec 3 2004, 03:50 PM
What are you feeding Jongee? The 3 top allergens are corn, soy, and wheat products. You could try eliminating those from her diet and see what happens.

I'm so sorry she got a skin infection. Turned out to be an expensive grooming, huh?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20164
[/QUOTE]

yes, thank you Lady's mom, MY DAMAGE AT THE VET WAS $90 !!!!!!!!!!

but im feeding her Wellness..and its holistic, doesnt have Corn....

but then it does have

barely flour, ground brown rice, oatmeal etc...is that considered Wheat ???

sorry, i dont know anything that has to do with "cooking"

·
Registered
3,483 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, i just took a photo of the infection

ewwwwww green crusty....

and this is just jongee tired from our walk today and the vet visit.. (her poodle feet hair is growing back!!! )

>>>>>> I surely aint talking about jjanglyeee or whatever her name is! <<<<<<

hahahaha jjanglyeeee what the heck !!! hahaha

u insulted Jongee hahahaha

now, jongee's giving u her "STARE"

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Poor Jongee....
ok...do you pronounce both J's...like with a stutter? REALLY confused on the whole pronunciation thing :new_Eyecrazy:

Her pictures (except for the crusty) are really sweet...

Love the "Stare" picture...worked great for getting back at BC&N!!!!

I really am glad her poodle feet grew out...I didn't care for them
but just my humble opinion...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tlunn+Dec 3 2004, 05:31 PM-->
ok...do you pronounce both J's...like with a stutter? REALLY confused on the whole pronunciation thing [/B]
yes, i think like a stutter..u just say the J REALLY strong !!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-DMZ dogs
@Dec 3 2004, 05:31 PM
I tell most Koreans that his name is Guk-su. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20194
[/QUOTE]

DMZ dogs --- hahaha Guk-su !!

ive always thought Noodle in Korean would be "Ra-Myun" (or Ra Men in Japanese pronunciation )

awww Guk-su is really cute!!!! its really cute !!!!

yeah, im thinking of giving her an english name...i'm gonna look up names in a few minutes
and probably start calling the new name too to jong-ee

·
Registered
831 Posts
Mee did the vet gave you the name of Jon-gee's (I hope I spell it right :D )skin infection?

I have an appt today with the vet. Daezies infections have spread alot they are on her neck, back of the ears and tummy.

I also think it was because she went to the groomers lats saturday and they told me they found a flea and they said they de-flea her..

I hope Jon-gee gets better

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by ilove_d&m@Dec 3 2004, 05:46 PM
Mee did the vet gave you the name of Jon-gee's (I hope I spell it right :D )skin infection?

I have an appt today with the vet. Daezies infections have spread alot they are on her neck, back of the ears and tummy. 

I also think it was because she went to the groomers lats saturday and they told me they found a flea and they said they de-flea her..

I hope Jon-gee gets better 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20200
[/QUOTE]

hahahah u spelt her name wrong !!!! hahahaah its jong-ee...

nope, my vet didnt tell me the name of the infection, she just said its bacteria and she just got infected somehow and gave me antibotics...but then if she gets them again later, we'd have to do some researching and find out what the problem is...

but she did give me an antibotic called "Cefa-Drops, Cefadroxil" its liquid coz i asked for the liquid style..i have to give it to her for 2 weeks and see what happens..

I hope Daezie is all right..im sure its from the groomers..theres nothing else that i can think of....keep us updated after ur visit~

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
im wondering what a strong J sounds like...this is killing me. people misspronounce my new last name all the time, but i prefer the misspronunciation(sp?) my married last name is wiesendanger...ppl say wise in danger, but it is weez in dang er. but i usually just use my maiden name b/c its armstrong...much easier...but they still misspell my first name, so no matter what im screwed. i love the pics..even the crusty one, j/k. :D

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 3 2004, 06:09 PM
im wondering what a strong J sounds like...this is killing me.  people misspronounce my new last name all the time, but i prefer the misspronunciation(sp?) my married last name is wiesendanger...ppl say wise in danger, but it is weez in dang er.  but i usually just use my maiden name b/c its armstrong...much easier...but they still misspell my first name, so no matter what im screwed.  i love the pics..even the crusty one, j/k. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20206
[/QUOTE]
werid...when i first saw Wiesendanger i read it the correct way..

it kinda sounds like german..i majored german for 2 years in korea and then changed to graphic design here in California..so im kinda used to read the german-ish way i guess..

u would never be able to read my Korean first name !!!!!! its so messed up !!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yup its german

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that sucks about the skin infection. gruffi actually started losing hair on his face...now he's on steroids and antibiotics.
poor baby!

i asked my korean friend how to pronounce "jong-ee" and he was like "ohh, yeah,i know what you mean. a lot of girls have that name" and i was like "how do you say it" and he was like "chong-ee"

well, thats how it sounded to me.
it didnt sound like a double "j" stutter. lol.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts