Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
ZsaZsa looks so regal on her chaise, dahling. Our puppy usually sleeps on her back, belly up and legs waving in the breeze. She also "talks" in her sleep making little peep peep peep noises through the night.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Mar 23 2005, 02:19 PM
ZsaZsa looks so regal on her chaise, dahling. 
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45694
[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly! What a princess!

Phoebe usually sleeps on the pillow (when shes on the bed), but my Holli always slept on the bottom half of the bed. Isnt it great?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Zsa Zas is a true Diva Pup!! Sis sleeps the same way, on her back. Someone told me once that they are very secure to do that as it is a "submissive" posture......

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I have heard that only a truly secure dog can sleep like that. Zsa Zsa must know she has a great, safe and loving home!!! She trusts that she is safe with you!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brink sometimes sleeps with his feet up...it is very cute...my favorite though is curled up something like this...he just looks so comfy on his side in a kinda fetal position...
Hope this shows up good...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Zsa Zsa must be daddy's little girl. How cute that must look!

And Traci, that pic of Brink sleeping is WAY too adorable! That's exactly how Beastie sleeps - curled up on his side fetal style, and when I find him like that, I can't help but wake him up to cuddle him. He just looks so innocent and sweet. I'm sure he thinks his crazy mommy needs to take up a hobby!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Pico will skooch over onto his back while he is sleeping on our laps and never wake up! He'll lay there with his little manhood exposed for all the world to see, relaxed and secure and sound asleep. It is really touching to see that he is so trusting and feels so secure in his home.

He's laying just like Brinkly now, on my lap. Asleep. Like the furbag of lazy bones that he is....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Daezie loves to sleep with her 4 paws up in the air.. she also sleeps like brikley, the fetal position, she just looks so confortable and in the morning daezie and I share the same pillow :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
Isn't that cute? I love it when dogs do that! On the day tyler first did that, my mom thought he was sick, so when he did it, she thought he was dead! :new_Eyecrazy:

Brink is so cute! I feel like petting him!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts