Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was helping my mom fold clothes on the bed, I checked on Tyler behind me, and he was sleeping with his arms straight in the air! It would've been a funny picture! But if I went to get the camera he would'be woken up and followed me.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Cappy@Mar 27 2005, 07:46 PM
While I was helping my mom fold clothes on the bed, I checked on Tyler behind me, and he was sleeping with his arms straight in the air! It would've been a funny picture! But if I went to get the camera he would'be woken up and followed me.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46661
[/QUOTE]

That's what happens to me all the time. K or C will be in the cutest pose and I'll tiptoe to get the camera and they always catch me and move..... It's really hard for me to get a good photo.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Mar 27 2005, 07:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Cappy
@Mar 27 2005, 07:46 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46661
That's what happens to me all the time. K or C will be in the cutest pose and I'll tiptoe to get the camera and they always catch me and move..... It's really hard for me to get a good photo.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46663
[/B][/QUOTE]

It's especially hard to catch that shot with my "velcro" dog that must go everywhere I go...
. I tell him when I "think" he is sleeping he is just playing "possum" to rest b/c there is no way he can be asleep as sneaky as I am sometimes...and he STILL catches me and gets up to follow me.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
tlunn-
It's especially hard to catch that shot with my "velcro" dog that must go everywhere I go...

.  I tell him when I "think" he is sleeping he is just playing "possum" to rest b/c there is no way he can be asleep as sneaky as I am sometimes...and he STILL catches me and gets up to follow me.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46681
[/B][/QUOTE]

MomtwoMaltMuffins-
hahahahaahaha that is so like Casper, he will be sleeping sound asleep in his snuggle ball on the floor beside me and I just have to move the computer chair and he wakes up and if I get up he is right there at my feet following me down the hallway, but it is so nice to feel loved and wanted
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46724
[/B][/QUOTE]

You are SO right!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts