Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
usually when i go to school my jong-ee is on my bed sleeping (she sleeps with me on my bed)

but i also leave the clothes i wear at home on top of the bed too, like my t-shirt and pants

when i come home jong-ee is ALWAYS laying on top of my clothes..never on the blankets..
i was wondering is it my smell on my clothes that she likes while im away?? or is it just more comfortable if she lays on it??

i suddenly became curious.. -_-

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
awwww that is so cute !! hahaa!! thats something u should have taken a photo of~ haha

hmm..jong-ee doesnt like playing with my dirty socks .. i live in Los angeles so ive been wearing sandles all the time..i still wear them today but its getting chilly nowadays so i usually dont wear any sock..

but still she gets into my laundry basket, tips it over, or if she cant tip it over she tries to drag them all out thru the gaps in the laundry basket so when i come home from school all the gaps have laundry sticking out of them..she gets some out thru the gaps but most of them are just stretched and sticking out

also she has this thing for licking my toes..she loves it...its kinda gross tho..so i dont let her... <_<

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
My cats do this more than Brinkley does...I don't know if it is always my smell because sometimes it is clean laundry on the bed that I have decided not to wear and not put back up yet-I think they do it to tee me off! Ha ha...to leave the cat hair all over the clean clothes...
Ha ha..probably not...but it works if that is their aim...
Brinkley isn't in the back while we are gone...so I don't know if he would lay on them or not. He lays on the couch on the down throw.

V

·
0 Posts
I think this is not only a maltese thing but a dog thing. You are part of their pack, your bed, if u let them sleep with you is their den and it is all about scent.

·
Registered
831 Posts
when daezie was a pup she used to sleep on my sleeper and sometimes I would find the sleeper in her bed. I could only imaging her dragging the huge sleeper to her bed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts