Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, somebody had a lot of fun sledding on Monday and then on Tuesday her groomer came to give her a trim, so she has had a long couple of days. I put on her PJs since well, she just had a haircut, what if she's cold. :)

She was so cute snuggling up in the blankets and then later snuggling up with us I took a TON of pictures! Good thing I had my phone! The phone camera is quieter so it's easier to take sleepy pictures. :)

She is not usually one to snuggle very much so we had a very nice evening. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Aww Dora. You look like you were too pooped to pop. Doesn't it feel so good to get into your pj's, burrow into your blanket and snuggle up with mom and dad? :wub::wub: Yeah, I thought so. :thumbsup: What a cutie pie.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Such sweet pics. I love her in her jammies and the pic of her with her dad is too cute - you can see how much he loves her too :)
Ohhhh yes she loooooooves Daddy ALMOST as much as Mommy! :wub: Daddy loves her so much too--I listen in on him baby-talking her in the morning before I come downstairs. :wub: That's why *I* love him so much, he's such a softy at heart. :heart:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Awww Dora looks so adorable and snuggly :wub: love the picture of her being "daddy's girl" too :D

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Darling pics.......so adorable of her in her pj's!!! Love, love the last pic, it says it all......Sweet Dreams Everyone!!!!:chili:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts