Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rocky is cold in his new haircut, so I'm hoping to find some jammies for him. Ones in Walmart were cute, but no teensy weensy size for my Rockstar. :wub:

Till we find them...he's got his blankie! :innocent: Here he is sacked out where he always sleeps...on his sectional.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
OMG he looks so sweet. How small is he? Little baby doll I hope you snuggle in and have a very good sleep. ((kiss))

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's the same size as Tyler. :wub:He's 5.2 or 5.3 and 10 inches long. Check your Size Matters Post!:HistericalSmiley:Thank you! I think he looks sweet too.

OMG he looks so sweet. How small is he? Little baby doll I hope you snuggle in and have a very good sleep. ((kiss))

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
He's the same size as Tyler. :wub:He's 5.2 or 5.3 and 10 inches long. Check your Size Matters Post!:HistericalSmiley:Thank you! I think he looks sweet too.
:blush: I just did after I posted asking about his size.:brownbag: Did you see that Yung stickied it:) I put pj's (the ones someone here got with kisses all over it) on Tyler a couple of weeks ago. He didn't know what to make of them but did fall asleep:)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
aww so sweet sleepyhead Rocky :wub: he looks SOOO similar to Yeager, all bummed out but with the sweetest and most innocent face :wub: I hope he's having a good dream!

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I just love to look at pics of the fluffs when they're sleeping. They're always soooooooo cuddlie then.

Cold -- in Phoenix.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Yes -- DH is complaining that he's cold too. I'll be there in a month and everyone will have their heat cranked up and I'll be running around in shorts. I saw in the paper that New Mexico will be having a 35 degree high tomorrow. Glad I'm still in Southern CA as it's suppose to be back to the normal temps of low 50s when I return.

When in my 20s, I lived all over the world. One year, I was living in England and remember going home to Phoenix for the holidays and was asking Mom -- "Where are my t-shirts and shorts -- it's soooooooo hot here". The next year, I was living in Acapulco and when I went home for the holidays I was asking Mom -- "Where are my sweaters -- it's FREEZING here." The temp was the same both years. :blink:It's all relative. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
:you rock:Oh Rocky, your just as cute as can be and by George you are a rock star, now get to sleep you have a show to perform...:rochard:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Susan what does that mean "stickied it" I don't know.
I can see Tyler in those pj's, how cute. Rocky doesn't mind getting dressed and undressed you should see him in the stores! :HistericalSmiley:

:blush: I just did after I posted asking about his size.:brownbag: Did you see that Yung stickied it:) I put pj's (the ones someone here got with kisses all over it) on Tyler a couple of weeks ago. He didn't know what to make of them but did fall asleep:)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I can see Tyler in those pj's, how cute. Rocky doesn't mind getting dressed and undressed you should see him in the stores! :HistericalSmiley:
Not sure if Susan posting right now. Under Forums-Anything Maltese Related
there is a Sticky Size Matters were we can post the measurements of our fluffs. That way if someone wants to send something they know the correct size. Here is the thread.
Sticky: Size matters
Hope this helps.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just look at that face, he is just adorable.
Thank you Auntie Kara!

OMG, how sweet is he - would he go for a pink jumpsuit, by chance?:wub:
He's a true man that can handle pink.

Rocky does look like a sleepy head and a cute one at that.:wub:
Thank you!

aww so sweet sleepyhead Rocky :wub: he looks SOOO similar to Yeager, all bummed out but with the sweetest and most innocent face :wub: I hope he's having a good dream!
He told me he dreamed of candy cane bones!

aaahhh how cute is that sleepy boy.. You keep warm little fellow. Sending warm hugs your way.
Rocky wuvs his hugs, thank you!

I just love to look at pics of the fluffs when they're sleeping. They're always soooooooo cuddlie then. They are such angels when they sleep.:innocent:

Cold -- in Phoenix.:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: Yes -- DH is complaining that he's cold too. I'll be there in a month and everyone will have their heat cranked up and I'll be running around in shorts. I saw in the paper that New Mexico will be having a 35 degree high tomorrow. Glad I'm still in Southern CA as it's suppose to be back to the normal temps of low 50s when I return.

When in my 20s, I lived all over the world. One year, I was living in England and remember going home to Phoenix for the holidays and was asking Mom -- "Where are my t-shirts and shorts -- it's soooooooo hot here". The next year, I was living in Acapulco and when I went home for the holidays I was asking Mom -- "Where are my sweaters -- it's FREEZING here." The temp was the same both years. :blink:It's all relative. :thumbsup:
That's so true...can't wait for you to come here so we can meet! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Dianne - a stickie is when the administrator kind of flags something to stay up on the forum. You'll see if you go to different parts of the forum that there are some permanent threads that stay up so no one has to go searching for them. Someone had suggested I ask Jung if he could do that and he did. :):chili: That's a really bad explanation.:brownbag:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh I get it...thanks, I'm flattered he would sticky it for me. :supacool:

Dianne - a stickie is when the administrator kind of flags something to stay up on the forum. You'll see if you go to different parts of the forum that there are some permanent threads that stay up so no one has to go searching for them. Someone had suggested I ask Jung if he could do that and he did. :):chili: That's a really bad explanation.:brownbag:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts