Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I want to try and create one of the avatars that are like a slideshow. I have Photoshop Elements and I have the pictures. Could someone please explain how to do it? I was trying last night to do it and I am not sure if I was making it more complicated that it should be. I would like to do it over the weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also for those of you that are familar with photoshop how do you get rid of the background? I have used the wand thing but it does not get rid of all of it and it sometimes selects part of Lexi.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the post. According to Glamour Dog, "You have to use a program to create an animated .gif I use Adobe Imageready which comes packaged with Photoshop. If you have a few pictures online point me to them and I can make one for you." I think I have that software on my computer. Now I just have to figure out how to do it.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
hey guys,

I worked up a couple avatars for you.

You should be able to load these in a variety of ways, either right click and save these images and upload them, or link directly to them on the web.

Dr Cathy

I Love D&M

Lexi's Mom

Nichole

·
Registered
831 Posts
Thank you so much, Glamour Dog for the avatar.... :D :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts