Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu+Mar 4 2005, 03:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Mar 4 2005, 04:14 PM
I'm hoping now that it is getting warmer I will start taking Lexi for more walks.  Last summer we used to go for walks around this lake downtown.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39979

How long do you usually walk for? By the time I got Tini it was starting to get cold...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39981
[/B][/QUOTE]

The path is a little over a mile I think. Lexi can only make it around once. We also go for walks by my apartment. I didn't think it was that long of a walk but when I drove it last summer I realized it is 2.5miles.
Oops! Poor Lexi! No wonder she wanted me to carry her.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu+Mar 4 2005, 03:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Mar 4 2005, 04:18 PM
Don't forget, if you do get another pup, you'll be running all over after Lexi and her little bro/sis!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39984

How fun! The leashes getting all tangled!!! hehe I'm joking, it is fun, they look two little cotton balls with leashes!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39986
[/B][/QUOTE]

I've already got a glimpse of how much fun it will be. I watched Ellie (Lexi's best friend) a couple of weeks ago. OMG! It is amazing how quickly the leashes get tangled! I finally gave up trying to untangle them. I'm thinking of getting one of those coupler things.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 4 2005, 03:27 PM-->
@Mar 4 2005, 04:23 PM

I've already got a glimpse of how much fun it will be.  I watched Ellie (Lexi's best friend) a couple of weeks ago.  OMG!  It is amazing how quickly the leashes get tangled!  I finally gave up trying to untangle them.  I'm thinking of getting one of those coupler things.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39993
I just saw on ebay a double leash that I was thinking about buying for Peanut and my new pup. It looked better than the coupler because instead of being split near the bottom (the part connected to the dog) the split was more towards the handle. That way, I thought, the 2 dogs wouldn't be held so close together. I can't wait for the new baby!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39997
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'll go check it out. Thanks!

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 4 2005, 03:27 PM-->

I've already got a glimpse of how much fun it will be.  I watched Ellie (Lexi's best friend) a couple of weeks ago.  OMG!  It is amazing how quickly the leashes get tangled!  I finally gave up trying to untangle them.  I'm thinking of getting one of those coupler things.
I just saw on ebay a double leash that I was thinking about buying for Peanut and my new pup. It looked better than the coupler because instead of being split near the bottom (the part connected to the dog) the split was more towards the handle. That way, I thought, the 2 dogs wouldn't be held so close together. I can't wait for the new baby!!!

[/B][/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to it? Having a hard time finding it.

· Registered
7,310 Posts
Originally posted by littlepeanut+Mar 4 2005, 03:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 4 2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 03:27 PM

Do you have a link to it? Having a hard time finding it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40006
here you go

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4361614277&rd=1
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40013
[/B][/QUOTE]
That's cool!

Edit: That is funny the seller is from West Des Moines, where I live. Haha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.