Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,868 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Mar 4 2005, 04:23 PM
I've already got a glimpse of how much fun it will be.  I watched Ellie (Lexi's best friend) a couple of weeks ago.  OMG!  It is amazing how quickly the leashes get tangled!  I finally gave up trying to untangle them.  I'm thinking of getting one of those coupler things.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39993
[/QUOTE]
I just saw on ebay a double leash that I was thinking about buying for Peanut and my new pup. It looked better than the coupler because instead of being split near the bottom (the part connected to the dog) the split was more towards the handle. That way, I thought, the 2 dogs wouldn't be held so close together. I can't wait for the new baby!!!

· Registered
3,868 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Mar 4 2005, 04:31 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 4 2005, 03:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Mar 4 2005, 04:23 PM

I've already got a glimpse of how much fun it will be.  I watched Ellie (Lexi's best friend) a couple of weeks ago.  OMG!  It is amazing how quickly the leashes get tangled!  I finally gave up trying to untangle them.  I'm thinking of getting one of those coupler things.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39993

I just saw on ebay a double leash that I was thinking about buying for Peanut and my new pup. It looked better than the coupler because instead of being split near the bottom (the part connected to the dog) the split was more towards the handle. That way, I thought, the 2 dogs wouldn't be held so close together. I can't wait for the new baby!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39997

[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link to it? Having a hard time finding it.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=40006
[/B][/QUOTE]
here you go

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4361614277&rd=1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.