Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've mentioned this before, but I would like to see a "Where we're from page".

Joe, think we can have it sometime??????

Thanks

p.s..... I'll help to the best of my ability if you decide to develop such a page.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by scottchelf@Nov 21 2005, 10:13 PM
I've mentioned this before, but I would like to see a "Where we're from page".
hows this?

UPDATE

haha, man i love Jay, he really is great, he just makes me want to make SM better and better...

I am going to delete this map, I found a much better one that will integrate(sp) with the forums that will be much more secure and only available to registered members here at SM, this way i will be able to track his IP and proxies if he should get through

lets here it for JAY!

freakin dumbass

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Originally posted by Scrappy@Nov 21 2005, 11:33 PM
  Oh, Joooooooe!!  Cooooeeeeeeee  What about me  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122097
[/QUOTE]

click on add yourself and then look where the zip code is, under that you should see a link that says "Not in the US? Click Here"

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That's cool!!!!
Way to go Joe!!!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Thanks scottchef & Joe! What a neat idea! I love being able to see where every one is at. It will definitely make it easier to aggravate everyone who is within a 100 mile radius of me when I decide to seriously begin looking for my next Malt. -_-

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I just got myself on the map. It is amazing what all you guys know how to do on the internet
. I am still trying to get a good photo for my siggy!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
oh NO! Did that "someone" sneak into our Map and posted "that" picture that Joe warned us about?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Paris'Mom@Nov 22 2005, 09:34 AM
oh NO!  Did that "someone" sneak into our Map and posted "that" picture that Joe warned us about? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122180
[/QUOTE]

I saw that too!!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
We are there
Wow! Looks like the SM family is all over the land.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I love this idea. But its kind of scary ( like that person posting that pic
) what if you live in a small area?? with a rare name. I mean shoot I wish there wasn't so many nuts out there.. I'm alittle afraid to post where I live. I mean aren't we always telling our kids don't post personal info
So I'll just say I'm in CA
Sorry guys it just makes me a little to nervous
Does anyone else feel this way? or am I just being :new_Eyecrazy: .

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Nov 22 2005, 10:11 AM
) what if you live in a small area?? with a rare name. I mean shoot I wish there wasn't so many nuts out there.. I'm alittle afraid to post where I live. I mean aren't we always telling our kids  don't  post personal info 
Does anyone else feel this way? or am I just being  :new_Eyecrazy: .
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122205
[/QUOTE]

I feel exactly the same way as you.
Like you say... too many nut cases out there. Hmmm..... we have one stalking SM already, don't we. :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Nov 22 2005, 10:17 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Theresa
@Nov 22 2005, 10:11 AM
) what if you live in a small area?? with a rare name. I mean shoot I wish there wasn't so many nuts out there.. I'm alittle afraid to post where I live. I mean aren't we always telling our kids  don't  post personal info 
Does anyone else feel this way? or am I just being  :new_Eyecrazy: .
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122205
I feel exactly the same way as you.
Like you say... too many nut cases out there. Hmmm..... we have one stalking SM already, don't we.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122213
[/B][/QUOTE]
I agree. I live in a bigger city with suburbs. When I tell people where I live about 97% of the time I just tell them the name of the "big city".

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Well, even though I am about 45 miles from the city I put, it was the closest big city.
I also changed my name. The whole picture invasion thing kinda creeped me out.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
i havent read my PM's yet this morning but I am sure most are about the pic on the map, I checked it as soon as i got online because i knew he would do it and deleted it, probably will have to delete it again, i dont care he doesnt get to me

now as far as the map and personal info, put what you feel comfortable with, you dont have to put real names, full names, etc etc, you can put the closest big city or whatever, or nothing at all

some may not know it but all of your personal info is already all over the internet, freely available to anyone who wants it, its just one of those evils that are there, i say just be cautious and live your life

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Joe@Nov 22 2005, 12:59 PM
i havent read my PM's yet this morning but I am sure most are about the pic on the map, I checked it as soon as i got online because i knew he would do it and deleted it, probably will have to delete it again, i dont care he doesnt get to me

now as far as the map and personal info, put what you feel comfortable with, you dont have to put real names, full names, etc etc, you can put the closest big city or whatever, or nothing at all

some may not know it but all of your personal info is already all over the internet, freely available to anyone who wants it, its just one of those evils that are there, i say just be cautious and live your life 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=122275
[/QUOTE]

I second that motion!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!

The idea is not to disclose what city you are in or which big city you are close to. Just which state you are from.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts