1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I didn't say the time-

Its Friday evening 7PM- Desk Personel will be told to give Room Number out-

Don't forget your Camera's girls !

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
can't wait! We're here now. Are you getting a suite? Hope somebody is because these rooms aren't the biggest! (altho I've stayed in worse)

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I will be there tomorrow! Aack I am so excited and nervous! butterflies! lol
Text me when you get in! food here is expensive so make sure you bring enough with you! What time do you think you'll be getting here?

Oh and feel free to leave Malayah with us - you're going to have your hands full! Marina is looking forward to it :))

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Bob and I with the fluffs will be arriving tomorrow late afternnoon if all goes well...............:thumbsup::thumbsup: I'm bringing all my cameras!! LOL Hope nobody is camera shy!:w00t:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Can't wait. Hm...can't bring food on the airplane so might be stuck with the rip off:(
I was thinking the same thing about whether there will be a big enough room for the pizza party. I guess we can spill over. I might be on a different floor since I didn't book the room thru the AMA but that isn't a big deal. I'll be arriving at around 3pm tomorrow.
**ADVANCE APOLOGY -- I don't know if anyone's like me but I'm horrible with remembering names so please forgive me. Of course, it's gotten worse with age-as everything has:)

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Stacy....bring food? Really!? :w00t: I can't bring food! :HistericalSmiley: Maybe I could squish a few PB&J sandwiches inbetween my clothes in the suitcase....:whistle:

Dog food, yes, and a few bottles of water (check)....treats (check)....chewing bones (check)....toys (check)....

I still can't believe I'm not going to be there for the White Excitement party! :angry:

·
Registered
946 Posts
We don't have to bring Lily to the white excitement party tomorrow, but I wanted to have her there to meet everyone. Is there any place to meet SMers before the white excitement party? Could she go to the party in my carrier? She loves other pups can she hang out in someone's room during the party?What is everyone wearing to the white excitement party? We're driving, but we live an hour from the Hilton.

Thanks,

Stephanie

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Hey Stephanie I am not going to the White Excitement party as i have to bring all 4 kiddos with me (hubby is working) and don't think it would be a good place for kids under age 10 who can't sit still for long. lol So if you want to go to the party your fluff can stay with the kiddos and I. :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm so excited to see pictures of all the little pups together! Wish I could have come to this to meet all of you. Good luck to all your fluffs!

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
We don't have to bring Lily to the white excitement party tomorrow, but I wanted to have her there to meet everyone. Is there any place to meet SMers before the white excitement party? Could she go to the party in my carrier? She loves other pups can she hang out in someone's room during the party?What is everyone wearing to the white excitement party? We're driving, but we live an hour from the Hilton.

Thanks,

Stephanie
Stephanie -
She can hang out in Maggie & I's room.
You're supposed to wear something white..
but i'm still undecided. probably just a skirt & a white shirt and black FLIP FLOPS and black ankle brace - very classy.
Jennifer

·
Premium Member
6,772 Posts
Can't wait. Hm...can't bring food on the airplane so might be stuck with the rip off:(
I was thinking the same thing about whether there will be a big enough room for the pizza party. I guess we can spill over. I might be on a different floor since I didn't book the room thru the AMA but that isn't a big deal. I'll be arriving at around 3pm tomorrow.
**ADVANCE APOLOGY -- I don't know if anyone's like me but I'm horrible with remembering names so please forgive me. Of course, it's gotten worse with age-as everything has:)
That's why we'll have name tags!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts