1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I have big issues w/:
1. getting & staying on site & I am signed in under "remember me"
2. getting notices that postings I have already read & answered show not read
3. getting personal emails w/out subject headings about something related to maltese

Is anyone else experiencing these issues?

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
The "remember me" never works for me. I always have to type in my name and password. It also signs me out if I let it sit idle for 4-5 minutes.

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I seem to have the problem both in Greece & now here in the US so not sure what is to blame. It is very irregular so can't check to see if it is my computer or just a fluke. Mostly it bothers me when I post something & it comes up as unread by me? Duhhhh.

·
Administrator
695 Posts
Sandi, are you still having the issues above? No one else has reported this to us so this may be an isolated incident (with the exception of the "remember me" box).

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you Yung. No, it only happened the one day??? I have no idea why. Sometimes overseas I have issues w/the same msg. I have already read showing up in bold black---actually it has happened lots---but I usually attribute it to our system in Greece, or lack thereof. I was surprised the same thing happened here, but only that one day so far. I will let you know if it happens again.
Thanks again, for your care of the site!

·
Registered
367 Posts
I had problems one day. I was not "remembered" so I put in my username and password but it said it was not correct. I thought maybe I didn't remember what I had made my password so I requested to reset. I got that the next day however, I was correct on my user name and password and was able to log in the next day. Strange.

·
Premium Member
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Patsy, I had that problem also!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts