Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how I can get the doggy smell out of my couches? I'm spending a fortune on Febreeze! I try to cover them up and lift the cushions so they don't lay on them while we're gone, but nothing seems to work. Help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a black lab. I rub him down with Bounce fabric sheets all the time but that gets too annoying.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Dec 16 2004, 06:52 PM
If you want to keep the dogs off the couch, here is a handy trick: Buy some of those floor runners at Home Depot and cut to the length of the couch.  Then place them on the couch and chairs, pointy side up.  I have some nice chairs in the foyer that Wally couldn't stay off of.  Putting that runner on there twice, really made him think twice.  He no longer jumps up on there.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23856
[/QUOTE]

HAHA That's too funny! I saw an America's funniest videos where they did this to humans. I have this type of runner in my hall and sometimes it gets flipped up when you trip on it and it really hurts. So anyway this video they took one runner and left it normal and then put another runner after it and flipped it upside down in the hall and made all the guests take off their shoes at the door lol. So they set up the camera and one person after another would walk down the regular runner and saying hi to everyone and then they hit the upside down runner and jumpped and screamed! It was funny because every new guest had such funny reactions.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
We don't have a problem with doggy odor, but did have a problem with accidents on our rugs when Sylphide was a baby.

Nature's Miracle really worked for us.

Other stuff just masks the odor by covering it up with fresher smells. Nature's Miracle really seems to get it out --although I am certainly no expert on the matter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts