Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="font-family:Times">what snacks or treats do you guys give to your furbabies? Peaches likes solid gold tiny tots and natural balance roll arounds. Her ultimate fave are apples :D </span>

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
My little one liks the naturl balance roll arounds too. I recently picked up some new snacks for him that seems very healthy and made by good brands.

*LA Treats by Solid Gold. It's dehydrated lamb lung. No preserves and all natural. Paris licks his lips whenever I rattle the bag.
*Happy Hips by Dogswell. It's basically dehydrated chicken strips with glucosamine and condroitin to maintain healthy joints. Again, nothing added.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
the only dog treats my dogs get are the natural balance lamb rounds (hard treat), and bully sticks. lol.

human treats that they get: popcorn (i bite out the kernels though), liverworst, bread and butter, some of my peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, basically anything human....that COULD be bad for them---so they only get a tiny bit SOMETIMES. they havent had any peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a couple of months. lol. cynthia gave them a little bit of churro one time.

BUT....my dogs are also on a homecooked diet, so having steak and chicken is normal for them. lol

***and, im adding you to myspace

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jul 12 2005, 08:10 AM
the only dog treats my dogs get are the natural balance lamb rounds (hard treat), and bully sticks.  lol.   

human treats that they get:  popcorn (i bite out the kernels though), liverworst, bread and butter, some of my peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches, basically anything human....that COULD be bad for them---so they only get a tiny bit SOMETIMES.  they havent had any peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a couple of months.  lol.  cynthia gave them a little bit of churro one time. 

BUT....my dogs are also on a homecooked diet, so having steak and chicken is normal for them.  lol

***and, im adding you to myspace

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=80640
[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-family:Times">myspace yipee!!! :D
</span>

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL!!! www.myspace.com

you basically put your info and a few pics. its awesome cuz you can look up old schoolmates and see what they're up to.

this one girl (that i hated) has kids! isnt that weird??she calls herself a "MILF" so you can tell she's still immature. LOL

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i would like to thank u guys for bringing up myspace...i just met a very old friend. we had a huge fight when i was in the 7th grade and never spoke sense. but when i saw her on myspace i figured we were mature adults so i msged her. and she seems like a really nice person! so thanks again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts