Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey my friends,
we thought winter was over and was sad about that, cause next week we're moving away from this area and there will be not that much snow no more. but HEY....we are a lucky bunch.

look what happend over night?

your coming?

jippiieehh

*peep oooo*

:wub::wub: my little sniffie-baby

I hope you like our pictures, even if you don't want any more snow :innocent:

*wOOf*
heini & schnupp

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Heini, sweet boy---you never fail to entertain us! Lovely world you live in!
Hey, where are you moving to? You mean leaving GP?

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you :wub:

Hey, where are you moving to? You mean leaving GP?
yes, we are about to leave garmisch-partenkirchen. we are going back to the old region. miss gramps & gramdma too much. and this world here is absolutely beautiful. but we are 'foreigners' really.
means, the people here don't really accept us, beeing not catholic, not familiar with the traditions and so on.

heini & me will be back to the big city life, and we can't wait for it :chili::chili::chili::chili:

still, I will miss garmisch. it's a beautiful place and I am glad we lived here for all that time.

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
So, sweet Heini---will you take us on an adventure tour of your new area? Sign Kitzel & me up, please!
We forgot to say how much we love your little red booties---hope your feet are healthy again now and that this is just to protect them from more damage!
Kitzel is looking forward to a German trip toward the end of May---flying into Munich & renting a car. We need to start practicing German. Ja Wohl! If we see you somewhere on our little adventure we will know you are the guy w/the little red booties! Sending love.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
thank you :wub:

yes, we are about to leave garmisch-partenkirchen. we are going back to the old region. miss gramps & gramdma too much. and this world here is absolutely beautiful. but we are 'foreigners' really.
means, the people here don't really accept us, beeing not catholic, not familiar with the traditions and so on.

heini & me will be back to the big city life, and we can't wait for it :chili::chili::chili::chili:

still, I will miss garmisch. it's a beautiful place and I am glad we lived here for all that time.
Becky, thanks so much for sharing those beautiful winter photos! I always love seeing snow pics with Heini in the middle of it!
How about his injured paws? Hope they're doing better!

So you're moving back to your homecity? I'm sure you'll be very happy to be close to your beloved gramps and grandma!
May be we have the chance for a meeting in the future! Then you both are very close to us! :thumbsup:

So, sweet Heini---will you take us on an adventure tour of your new area? Sign Kitzel & me up, please!
We forgot to say how much we love your little red booties---hope your feet are healthy again now and that this is just to protect them from more damage!
Kitzel is looking forward to a German trip toward the end of May---flying into Munich & renting a car. We need to start practicing German. Ja Wohl! If we see you somewhere on our little adventure we will know you are the guy w/the little red booties! Sending love.
Sounds wonderful, Sandi! Which route are you planning from Munich?

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Heini, you sure do love the snow! I like the pictures where you have him standing in the thick of it, shows how much snow you actually got.

Best of luck in your move. I'm sure you'll be happy being closer to Nana and Grandpa. Heini will like that too!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
There's my boy, Heini!!:wub::wub: Nothing better than Heini in the snow. He just looks like he's made for it. :heart::heart: (We also had a snowfall here overnight - luckily only a couple of inches but it looks beautiful.) I see that Heini is wearing his little red Pawz. :chili::chili: So glad they're working out.
Happy you're happy about getting back to the city and your grandparents.:thumbsup: Think of your time where you are as an adventure in one of the most beautiful areas. Sorry the people weren't as beautiful.:angry: It must have been very hard being so far away from loved ones. Hoping the move goes well. Is your brother near your grandparents as well?

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
What a beautiful area, great pictures and Heini always love to see Heini. But there is nothing like being at Grandma house.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I t seems like Heini and the snow are one!!!! Always love his walks and adventures, but I esp. love his little red boots, so cute :wub:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Gotta love that Heini !!........Be sure to send us pics of your new surroundings when you have time......Oh and be sure to pack your "Going To Grandma's" suitcase !!

Hugs, Blanche

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
great snow pictures!! :D love precious Heini's snow face, good luck with your move :) hope everything goes smoothly!

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
It's sad such a beautiful place and they weren't as accepting. You'd think Heini would have won them over..
Our town is like that too,we've lived here for almost 18 years and are still like outsiders...
Not much to do here but go to bars on the week nights and church on Sunday...

Always nice to be near family...
Good luck on the move and looking forward to Heini's big city adventures..

·
Premium Member
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
thank you all for the lovely comments. oh yes, we, heini & me will really miss the snow, as we both love it. cool and clean, fresh and everything so nice and light white.

but the most beautiful place is not worth a lot if you feel like on holiday but not at home. 1 1/2 years of trying is enough I think. maybe we should have tried longer, but in the end, nana & gramps won't have forever and I really want to be with them while they are saying good bye to the world. and I have to sadly say, that they are doing that right now, grampa more than nana.

we are not moving to dortmund, to our old home town, but to muenster, that's about 45 minutes and a beautiful city we visited a lot when nana & gramps were still mobile. our flat will be right at a lake and the town center (I mean town center!!!! which people, busses, undergrounds, escalators, elevatrs...and all the rest of it..haha)

and my brother will come too, he doesn't ant to stay here either. so everything is perfect. heini & me will have everyone we love close to us in only a week.......yeahhhhyy :)

still, I don't regret the time here AT all. I learned a lot about different traditions, different languages, travelled A MASSIVE LOT and saw great places all around, italy, austria and southern germany. I had so many visitors in my house here the last years, cause everyone wanted to enjoy the beautiful landscape and the mountains, I live right at the bottom of the highest mountain in germany, so it's quite a tourist attraction :) I had the chance to speak a lot of english, which is my favourite language really, cause of all of the tourists, the american army right round the corner and all of that :)

I had nice neighbours and met a lot of people from all around the world. end everyone loved heini, whish is MOST important :) ...well to me ...hihi

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Well Heini, I for one will miss all of those wonderful, beautiful snaps of you in the snow in GP---but I am happy that you can be near your family and enjoy the city of Muenster! I think it will be a great, new experience w/lots of life and we look forward to new photos from the lake, etc.
I also think you will be near Kitzel's buddy, Ullana! That will be also be nice for both of you. It IS a small world afterall!
I know you will love being near your nana & gramps and they will spoil little Heini even more! Just a week? Enjoy your last days there und Komm gut nach Hause!

·
Registered
754 Posts
I'm sure Heini will have a great time wherever he goes as long as it's with you!

That's wonderful that you're going to be closer to your grandparents again in their later years. I'm sure that will mean a lot to them too. I think my grandma was really comforted by all of her family that lived close in her later years. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts