Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate this! I'm looking outside my office at work and its SNOWING! We have had the worst weather... it was like 60 degrees last week... and now its SNOWING!!!! We are supposed to get between 5-8"!!!!!! and then tomorrow its going to be like 45 degrees... go figure. -_-

I thought spring was here because we have had such GREAT temperatures.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
That happened here about 2 weeks ago.

We got some snow last night (only an inch or so). I couldn't believe it this morning when I woke up. Everything was white.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
The snow keeps coming here too. Tonight it's 8-12 inches. Last week was so warm that Peanut and I went on extra long walks...now he's gonna be stuck at home now. He loves the snow, but in 8-12 inches, he'll just sink in to the bottom

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
We haven't gotten any snow yet, but as Kodie said we are suppose to get 5-8 inches, actually I think I am suppose to get 4-8 and parts of PA is getting 5-10 but I am farther north than Kodie. We are suppose to get it about 12 noon and since Kodie says it's already snowing where she is then I know the weather man wasn't wrong, lol they do that often.
I hate snow too but don't mind it as much when it melts the next day. I just hope my husband gets home from work safe. This morning the schools here were already closing or saying they would have early dismissal. It's like pandemonium here when it snows. NJ can't handle snow. In upstate NY it was no big deal and it was a miracle if school canceled. Here just a mention of snow and everyone closes down. I am not worried about my husband's driving because he has 4 wheel drive and he has driven in NY snow to visit me before but it's the other crazy NJ drivers I am worried about. I always hear about accidents on the news when it snows.
LOL when it snows here the news is on ALL day and all they talk about is the snow! It's really funny. You can't get real news when it snows. We have to wait till the snow melts before we can start getting real news again. Crazy! I don't see what the big deal is.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by FannyMay@Feb 24 2005, 10:20 AM
It's like pandemonium here when it snows.  NJ can't handle snow. 
HAHAHAHA... SOOOOOO TRUE! EVERYONE freaks out and goes food shopping! I dunno see why... its only 1 day of being inconvinced.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Feb 24 2005, 09:26 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-FannyMay
@Feb 24 2005, 10:20 AM
It's like pandemonium here when it snows.  NJ can't handle snow. 
HAHAHAHA... SOOOOOO TRUE! EVERYONE freaks out and goes food shopping! I dunno see why... its only 1 day of being inconvinced.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37394
[/B][/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the gas!

In Iowa whenever they say a storm is coming people freak out and stock up on food and gas for their cars. I'm always like if we get the 2 feet of snow they are predicting were the heck do you think you are going to drive to?!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I live in South Central Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg. Where do you other North Easters live? We are supposed to be getting 6 to 12 inches and it's been snowing heavily since 9:30 a.m.

Wouldn't it be great if we lived near one another?

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I live in Boston. I was so happy because the 30 inches from the 'blizzard of 05' just melted, and now more snow. I should be used to this kind of crazy weather in NE. Is there anyone near Boston? We would be able to trade lot's of doggy clothes and food!
I would love for Peanut to have another malt buddy. Maybe I need to just get another malt

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Feb 24 2005, 11:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Feb 24 2005, 10:27 AM
I live in Boston.  I was so happy because the 30 inches from the 'blizzard of 05' just melted
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37423
You guys got THIRTY INCHES of snow?!?!?! Jeez I knew you got a lot but not that much.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37425
[/B][/QUOTE]
This is a pic from my apartment of the parking area for our buildings

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I live on the shore in Monmouth Co. and we are supposed to get 5 to 9 inches....but hold on to your hats....I also just heard that a "major" winter storm may be coming our way on Monday into Tuesday. We had it so easy in January with those 60 degree days....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
its been warm here, in the 80s..i've been wearing shorts..but today it cooled up a bit LOL to 60. sorry u guys are getting all the snow..wish u could send some my way.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Feb 24 2005, 12:03 PM
its been warm here, in the 80s..i've been wearing shorts..but today it cooled up a bit LOL to 60.  sorry u guys are getting all the snow..wish u could send some my way.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=37447
[/QUOTE]
I wish you could send the 80 degree temps up here!! Heck, I'll even take the 60 degrees!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I wish we would get some snow!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well it started snowing about an hour before they said it would. Now I have to remember to go out just before my husband comes home and clear off our number in our parking spot so he knows where to park. I was the only one that did it the last snow and our neighbor pulled into our spot just as my husband was coming home and then the guy pulled back out because he saw the number lol. I was glad I did it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts