Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know where I can buy them online? I am not even sure if they make them. I have seen some coats with them, but not snow suits.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh, I am sure they make snowsuits with a d-ring on the back...I will look around online a little bit and let you know if I find anything.

Another possible option is to get a snowsuit you love and see if one of our vendors can sew one on for you with a little piece of nylon webbing or something. Angelyn comes to mind (Tickled Pink Boutique).

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Crystal also sells a parka that has a D ring and you can match it up with overalls to go underneath. Aolani has been wearing them this past winter and they keep him nice and toasty. I must admit through that I do put a harness over the parka because he loves to pull and the parka closes with velcro and I'm afraid that he will come out of it. However, if your pup is good about not pulling, I think it would be perfect.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Lisa! I saw one on Bloomingtails but it is fleece and not lined inside. They will put a D ring on it for me. But I am thinking since it is so cold they will need some type of liner inside. I am still looking.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did see it on her website. It is very nice, but it is sleeveless. Thanks!

Crystal also sells a parka that has a D ring and you can match it up with overalls to go underneath. Aolani has been wearing them this past winter and they keep him nice and toasty. I must admit through that I do put a harness over the parka because he loves to pull and the parka closes with velcro and I'm afraid that he will come out of it. However, if your pup is good about not pulling, I think it would be perfect.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
You can always buy whatever parka you like and add the D ring yourself. They sell them at all fabric and hobby stores.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts