Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away over the weekend but don't think I've seen anything posted in a while by Marie about how Snowball is doing. Has anyone been in touch with Marie? I'm worried about that precious boy.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I too am very concerned...I kept asking for updates on her last post but she's not responding. I could tell in post that she was very upset. I hope Marie and Snowball
are allright.

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
I've been so busy with traveling, I do hope they are ok. I know Kerry and Marie talk all the time, I need to take time out and call Marie, I feel so guilty

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent Marie a PM earlier today after no one said they heard from her, but haven't heard back from her. Maybe tonight.

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
I'm on the phone with Marie right now. Things are ok, she's been feeling under the weather, though. Marie truly appreciates all of us who care so much.

Snowball is eating, which is awesome. They are still working on his diet. His tummy still tends to get upset, which is worrisome.

Marie will try to get online in a day or two with an update.
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
oh thanks for telling us I was extremely worried. Sorry to hear she's under the weather but glad to hear her and Snowball are fine.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kerry - thanks so much. I had a feeling she might not have been feeling that well herself but wasn't sure whether that or Snowball. I know you told her how much we miss her and hope she'll be better. BTW - is Steve's surgery this week?

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Oh yes, Sue. Marie knows. And yes, Steve's surgery is Thursday. I went to St. Patrick's today and lit many candles, so we're all covered. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh yes, Sue. Marie knows. And yes, Steve's surgery is Thursday. I went to St. Patrick's today and lit many candles, so we're all covered. LOL
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo
I'm sending prayers to Steve. I know he'll feel so much better after this. And also prayers to Marie that she'll feel better. I hope she doesn't force herself to go online if she isn't up to it.:wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww thanks so much for the update and i hope marie feels better soon. and kerry prayers for steve as well !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts