Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thank you so much, Crystal, for your feedback and advice on helping me choose a HotDog Bag for Snowball. :tender:

We love the bag!!! :wub: He looks so dear when I carry him around in it. :wub: Now that it will be getting cooler outside, we will use it a lot.

Snowball says ... "Thank you sooo much, Auntie Crystal, for helping Mommy pick the right HotDog bag for me! I wuv my new HotDog Bag!" :wub::wub::wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh, I love it......he is more than adorable in it. Rain has one and it is so pretty. I love all the different charms she puts on them!!!:chili:

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Hot dog, alright :chili::chili: Snowball look so cute in that bag. Now as for the three pictures ...I feel like it's that game, "One of these pictures is not like the others.":HistericalSmiley:They're all perfect..

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Yes, the first two pics look the same to me, but the last pic is different cause Snowball is tilting his head.

What a great bag! Snowball looks really comfortable in there!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
He looks great and that bag is so soft and perfect for him (and for you!). Sue makes such amazing bags - we love ours and can't wait for the weather to turn so we can use it again! Hunter and Snowball will both be stylin' young men this winter in their Hot Dog Bags.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Snowball looks adorable in your new bag. :wub: He takes the cutest pics, Marie! That bag is just perfect for him! What a nice bag for Snowball to relax in.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Snowball...I want to come pick you up and bring you shopping w/me in that adorable hotdog bag!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! The colors are beautiful! Blue and brown were my wedding colors so it's always been a favorite color combo for me. I have to get one of these for Miss Emma.

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Snowball looks so cozy and comfy in his new Hot dog bag. He is such a cutie pie :wub: You really got some great shots!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
That is a gorgeous bag, and a gorgeous boy in it!! Awww...wish tobi would stay in a bag - I tried and failed to get him to use one ;)

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Hot dog, alright :chili::chili: Snowball look so cute in that bag. Now as for the three pictures ...I feel like it's that game, "One of these pictures is not like the others.":HistericalSmiley:They're all perfect..
Oh, dear. You are right again. :yes: I went back and removed two of the pictures. One is enough ... and, the other two do look alike. I just get obsessed over my fluff baby's pictures. :LOL:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts