Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
7,668 Posts
This story makes me physically ill.
I can't hardly stand it. I would be even worse if I had heard before now that the dog chased after the bus...that thought is killing me even more.
I just hope Snowball and his boy are reunited soon...I can't even imagine. My stomach turns thinking about it.

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 7 2005, 10:43 AM
This is a heartbreaking picture of Snowball beside the bus. Being a mom, I cannot imagine how traumatized this little 5 year old boy must be having to leave his dog behind. I pray they find Snowball.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97511
[/QUOTE]

That picture did me in too...I can't stand it.

· Registered
7,668 Posts
Originally posted by AJ+Sep 7 2005, 05:14 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 7 2005, 05:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ilove_d&m
@Sep 7 2005, 05:48 PM
I found the video snowball video
Apparently there are organizations looking for the dog and the family.

This is just horrible

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97571

I don't think I can bear to watch it. Is it sad?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97573

[/QUOTE]
Worse than the picture.....

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97577
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, definetely worse than the picture. I can't believe I even clicked it to watch!

I just want to say also...and I don't want to start anything negative...but I myself cannot judge these people who left their pets. We don't know the situations and circumstances surrounding their choice...Perhaps this particular family had been either IN the horrific Superdome or Convention Center situation, or had heard about it...and the parents were just concerned about getting the first bus OUT of there....When faced with the choice, "Get on the bus now without the dog, or possibly miss the opportunity altogether"...being a skin kid mother also...I can see where she would have to choose the safety and security of her skin family first. An easy decision, "no"....but rational in my opinion. All they could hope was that the dogs were indeed going to be taken care of and reunited with family at another time. Maybe in the case of that small dog...IF they had known ahead of time, she could have smuggled him on like many others did. But I am assuming they probably had no warning or opportunity to prepare for that.
My bottom line...I have not walked in their shoes. I cannot and will not judge them for their decisions.
(preparing to be bashed....)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.