Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Snowball wants to thank his Auntie Allie for the very cool Puppia harness vest! We LOVE it!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Allie, I am so sorry it took me so long to take the pictures. I love the vest on Snowball. It is a little loose, but, he lost a 1/2 pound (I will write more about this on another thread) and we are working on his gaining back the weight.

I love the black color against his white coat. And, the little *Love Bone* is just adorable ... the perfect touch!

I can't thank you enough for being so sweet and thinking about Snowball.

Please give cuddles and kisses to Lucy and Barron. And, hugs and love for you, Allie. :wub::wub::wub:

Marie

Attachments

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Marie - I have the next size down - send that one back to me and we can get snowball styling in the one that fits him - no need for it not to fit him perfectly.

I'll send the other one out on Monday.

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Oh Snowball - you look so cute in that harness. :wub::wub: It's so masculine and smart looking. I love the black against your white hair. What a wonderful gift from Allie, Lucy Lu and Barron to a very deserving boy and his mom. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh Snow you are such a handsome man! I love that harness on you and Allie, that was so sweet of you to send it!!! :wub:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
That does look lovely, as does your delightful Snowball. :wub2: Lola just got a Puppia like that in pink hearts. They are very secure nice little harnesses.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's very cute! Polka dots are a malt's best friend.

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
awww there he is:heart::chili: Snowball your so handsome in your new vest, Marie he does have the most beautiful eyes:wub:
love the vest:aktion033: that was so nice of you Allie:wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
More gifts from Allie and her babies!!!! Allie you have great taste!

Marie....Snowball looks adorable. I love this puppia harness. I haven't seen these ones before. Love it!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Marie, I love seeing pictures of Snowball. :wub:
I love that harness and he looks adorable in it. That was such a nice gift and so sweet of Allie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts