Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
They are too precious in those outfits. Hmmm I'm knitting now and have some fun fur. Might have to experiment...for one of Tyler's girlfriends of course:):thumbsup:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are too precious in those outfits. Hmmm I'm knitting now and have some fun fur. Might have to experiment...for one of Tyler's girlfriends of course:):thumbsup:
These sweaters are my favorite outfit, the girls have (and we have two big plastic bins FULL) When I first cut them down, I had a hard time doing it so "wearing clothes" helped me a lot....but I only bought two of everything, because I didn't have Ritzy then. :( So, generally, we dress for photos or going out and I don't usually take all 3, so it still works out ok. Eventually, will have 4 anyway LOL.

The person that made these, also made a boy version, I'll attach it at the bottom of this post. I bought the snowmen applications on ebay and ironed them on. The a friend, made the bows.

I have some Valentine ones, also. They are adorable, have fringe and I put rhinestones in a heartshape on the back. I love bling. :) I'll show those in February... :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Awe-they are just adorable, Karla!:wub: I love their new sweaters.:wub: I like to dress my girls alike, too!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ohhhhh, stunning!!!!! Those outfits are to die for and your girls are sooooo cute!!!!! The little one in the last picture .. is that Feather? I love her face and expression. That's my favorite Malt look!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awe-they are just adorable, Karla!:wub: I love their new sweaters.:wub: I like to dress my girls alike, too!:HistericalSmiley:
Oh April, I just saw your babies are from Josy. Isn't she SOOO sweet! I just love her and her babies are very nice! Your girls are adorable.

Yes, I love dressing them up, but mostly for photo shoots, at least with the really "nice" dress up clothes. :wub: They do have everyday sweaters, which I put on them..but they scratch etc and I don't want them ruining the nice ones. There are days, when it really gets cold, they have to have something on. They tremble and you can tell when they are cold. I ask them, "do you want your sweddies on?" and they RUN to me, wanting to be the first one I dress LOL....totally true!

I can't wait to get my twin granddaughters and my girlies in coordinating outfits and posed for a photo shoot.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ohhhhh, stunning!!!!! Those outfits are to die for and your girls are sooooo cute!!!!! The little one in the last picture .. is that Feather? I love her face and expression. That's my favorite Malt look!

Thank you!! As I said, this is probably my favorite outfit, though the Valentine's ones, are really really cute, too.

Yes, that is Feddie :) I love that little face, as well.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Karla they are SO cute!!! I love the outfits and love your girls even more! Both your girls are so beautiful but I just LOVE Feather's haircut...so adorable!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Karla they are SO cute!!! I love the outfits and love your girls even more! Both your girls are so beautiful but I just LOVE Feather's haircut...so adorable!

Awww...thank you Nida!!! I appreciate it, so very much!!!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Karla I just love SM for this reason.. I get to step into someone else's life with Maltese and imagine :blush: your babies just trembling and getting excited.. so cute that they RUN to you...:wub: these precious threads almost every day put a SM smile on my face. Thanks for shaing and of course we will be excited if you post more pictures of your grandbabies in matching outfits...

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:wub: Post note..... Karla Your Indy and Feather look like they know mommy is going to be talking about them... They really look like they know to pose for those great pictures... yes model material! :wub:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg how adorable , ur girls are beautiful and that baby blue against their white is gorgeous , pls keep sharing , too too cute , im telling u i also come to sm n feel better instantly .... love love the sweaters!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Wow!!!! What beautiful photos...and girls!!! Those sweaters are to-die-for-cute! I love everything about them, and the matching bows are really the cherries on top. :) That shade of blue is perfect for your babies, I bet they will have LOTS of Valentines this year!!! ;)

Preston: *sigh* You awe bowth soooo beautifuwl. I fink I'm in wuv...XOXO

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Karla, those snowmen outfits are the cutest ones I've ever seen! So sweet and lovely made, love the details very much!

Your babies look gorgeous wearing them!

I really can understand that they're your favourite ones!

Can't wait until Valentine's ...! :thumbsup:

Alexandra :wub:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts