Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woof Woof SM, I got few questions regarding the camel club....
[attachment=58631:DSC_9687.jpg]

So Crystal and I decided to woof to you, fluffs, about it...
[attachment=58630:DSC_9686.jpg]

Being a member in the camel club basically means that you have a stuffie camel. We two did not really think of calling it a club or something back in 2007. All we thought of was giving small little gifts to our very dear pals in SM who live way too far away from us... The first time we read the term "Camel Club" was from dear Lina in this post - we then thought that it was cute, so thats what we decided to call it when sending out few more camels to more SMers this year.

we hope no one else is confused now :)
[attachment=58632:DSC_9689.jpg]

we are happy because we found SM, all the nice people and VERY ADORABLE malts here :wub: :wub: we really like it here and enjoy interacting with all members ... mommy says that it is so nice to be around a nice group of people who are as crazy and loving as she is to the maltese breed :grouphug:

we wuv ya all
[attachment=58629:DSC_9694.jpg]

:wub: :wub:

Woofz,
Snowy & Crystal
[attachment=58633:DSC_9688.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Those pictures are beyond adorable ! Kat, you are one of the sweetest people I know.
You have a heart of gold, never change my friend :grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Oh Kat, when I saw those photos I literally laughed out loud! They totally made me smile and laugh tonight! Thank you. Snowy and Crystal are just perfect- and you're a sweetie yourself!

The 2nd to the last one really cracks me up, with their smiles! lol!

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:supacool: they look so cute in their 'shades' how nicely they pose for you. :wub: :wub: the lighting in the pics is lovely too.

·
Premium Member
24,021 Posts
OMG Kat. Those photos are to die for. :wub: :wub: :wub: They are so cute and funny, and Snowy and Crystal really look like they're talking. Thanks so much for explaining the Camel Club. I had asked about them in another thread. I felt like I was asleep under a rock and had missed a craze like the Cabbage Patch Kids or Tickle Me Elmo. :p Such a sweet idea. The company that makes them should take you onboard as their international ambassador. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Ah Kat, the pictures are adorable of Snowy and Crystal with their :heart: camels!!! They pose so well and love those sunglasses!!! Love Crystal's little tongue in the last shot........she and Snowy are such great brother and sister team!!!!!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Awwww...Snowy & Krystal. The official founders of the Camel Club!! You both look mah-va-lus in your shades. Kat, Snowy and Crystal are very much loved here on SM. :wub:

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
AWWW, precious Snowy :wub: & Crystal :wub: , what a perfect explanation of the "camel club". Love the photos. Boo & Hannah send liplicks & tailwags to their best & most generous friends in Dubai. :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Adorable photos they are so good at posing and, thanks for explaining. I thought I read 'Dubai' somewhere, and just look at that sunshine, they need those sunglasses for sure.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I LOVE these pictures and the shades put a big smile on my face.
You guys are adorable and you have a wonderful mom. I love knowing there's a camel club full of little white dogs. :wub:
Big hugs to all three of you. :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,912 Posts
You explained that very well Snowy & Crystal. I was a bit confused myself when Dixie got her cute camel, Humpfry. I'd never heard of the camel club before. So many congratulated Dixie for becoming a member of it I thought it was an exclusive club and we'd been excluded up until then. I figured I'd missed something as usual. :duh oh: Thanks for setting me straight. You and your Mommy are a very special, generous family and Dixie and I love you. :you rock: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: Dynamite pictures Kat!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Your videos and pictures of Snowy and Crystal are what made me so obsessed with maltese as a breed Kat!
Who better to have their own club - the pictures are absolutely amazing!

:wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a sweet story, and even sweeter fluffs!! Thanks, Kat, for bringing smiles and love to so many of us who are so far away. :wub: :wub: :wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
B) GREAT PICS! B)
Snowy & Crystal are two cool cats! (Oopps! I mean Malts!) Can't say the D word. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts