Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of them is up to everything, interested in checking the store's products and tiny creatures and wishes that he was taller in height. I am talking about his act when in the pet store, of course.

When in a human-related store, he doesn't show the interest in the products. But can Snowy maltese dogs do nothing? That isn't the thought that a person who knows Snowy dogs well will have.

Crystal maltese dogs are very sweet and peaceful when going shopping.

Last night, I put together this video just before going to bed and just posted it. I thought of sharing it with you. It was taken in the malts' last trip. I should call it [part 1.5], I guess, since [part 1] that I shared of their summer time was all about the two together.

This one features Snowy, mainly. Crystal will appear less because she wasn't as keen as Snowy on checking everything new.

Video description:
Shorty Snowy went shopping for few toys at one of the pet stores!
At the pet store, he was all curious to everything (as you can see in the video). He knows that the store is related to fluffs and other pets. BUT at the human related store (the music store), he performs a breakdance (maltese style) on the floor. What a goofball!!! This video features him mainly and not so much of Crystal because she was not as keen as he was. I gave him "Shorty" name for this video because you will notice him standing on his hind legs most of the time to check on the tiny creatures who were put in a high level. If I can go into his maltese brain, I am sure I would read: "I wish I was taller to be able to see these creatures".
Crystal believes that Snowy is a NUT CASE!

Enjoy!

hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
What darling, sweet, inquisitive babies Kat!!! Love them......they are so precious!!! :wub::wub::wub: Mommy, we love to shop!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
What a cute video, Kat. :wub: I just loved when Snowy and Crystal were looking in the tank at the chipmunks. Do they really sell those as pets there? I don't think they do in the US but I see lots of them up at my house in VT. They're so cute and so darned quick. I just love them both standing up looking in as if to say, "Catch those little guys." And the break dancing is a riot. What a little performer Snowy is. I just love them both.:chili:

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, Kat, I enjoyed Snowy and Crystal's shopping adventures so much! It's easy to see that
both of them had so much fun!

Hugs to you, Crystal, and Snowy! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
I loved it!!!:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033: You, Crystal, and Snowy just made my day! :blush: Snowy and Crystal are like two little kids.:HistericalSmiley: I love how they were looking in all the tanks at the pet store. I love their little harness vests. That Snowy is such a clown:HistericalSmiley:They are both so adorable. I could kiss them all day long!!:smootch::smootch: Great video, Kat! Thanks for posting it.:wub:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Snowy sure is a busy dude! He's interested in EVERYTHING!!! :aktion033: How fun!

Miss Crystal is a lady and ladies don't get crazy like boys do...:blush:

Nice dance too, Snowy my boy. :thumbsup: who taught you how to break dance?

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Snowy is a hipster woot!! B)
I love it :] your two are always so stylish when they head out :wub:
and they have chipmunks in pet stores in europe?? that's so awesome :) I have never seen a chipmunk in the states :blink:

and the song..when Snowy is dancing, I recognize the "move it move it" part from the lemur king in Madagascar(the movie) it's a remix!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
What a cute video, Kat. :wub: I just loved when Snowy and Crystal were looking in the tank at the chipmunks. Do they really sell those as pets there? I don't think they do in the US but I see lots of them up at my house in VT. They're so cute and so darned quick. I just love them both standing up looking in as if to say, "Catch those little guys." And the break dancing is a riot. What a little performer Snowy is. I just love them both.:chili:
I was thinking the same thing about the Chipmucks - Yikes, those things are pests' in my garden's and in my stones walls -

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Snowy is the best! He is such a funny guy - I love his curiosity and his sense of adventure!

Snowy "break dancing" is too much - he made me laugh and smile beyond smiles!

Crystal is dainty, reserved and sweet.

I love seeing your kids!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Snowy & Crystal thank you for your words about them :wub:

were looking in the tank at the chipmunks. Do they really sell those as pets there?
they have chipmunks in pet stores in europe??
I was thinking the same thing about the Chipmucks
Yes, that pet store (zoo is the word for petstore in German) sells rodents, including chipmunks. It was Snowy who led me to them :HistericalSmiley: We first were in the section where they sell dog toys (ball) because the two lost theirs in one of the parks we took them to.

I haven't come across a petshop that sells live dogs or cats in the places I've been to in Germany yet (from the many pet stores I've been to in Germany, non sell them) which is good :aktion033:

the break dancing is a riot. What a little performer Snowy is. I just love them both.:chili:
That Snowy is such a clown:HistericalSmiley:
Snowy is a hipster woot!! B)
I love it
Snowy "break dancing" is too much - he made me laugh and smile beyond smiles!
Snowy is a big time clown
I noticed that whenever he is in any store (other than a petstore), he would do that after waiting, waiting and waiting. The clips of him doing that in the video were two different days. He ALWAYS does that when people are too busy shopping and he gets too bored while waiting. The goofball knows how to entertain himself.

I'm sure you guys turn lots of heads when you're out.
That is for sure. They both attract the eyes. Crystal doesn't have to do anything. All she does is be there awwh
Snowy? oh boy, Snowy is a whole book of little stories. He is more of a show off in public. Also, he does approach strangers who are close enough to his leash. For example, if a person(complete stranger) was carrying a little something in hand that he/she was busy with, Snowy would stand on his hind legs to try and see what it is! In that specific trip, one of the people who he attracted wasn't a type of stranger you would want to come across or interact with (he wasn't 100% sane - I think he was under the influence of something) don't know but he sure wasn't full in his mind - yikes I was relieved to escape with the little clown of mine.

Nice dance too, Snowy my boy. :thumbsup: who taught you how to break dance?
I must admit that if there is someone who taught him, it is probably the boys who he sees doing that :HistericalSmiley:

I recognize the "move it move it" part from the lemur king in Madagascar(the movie) it's a remix!
You got that right, Sarah :Happy_Dance:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Kat, I just love to watch your videos of S&C. When I'm done watching I always have a smile on my face. :aktion033: You have two very special fluffs.:wub:
I just love them watching the chipmunks. Give them hugs and kisses for me.

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
I just love the video! They are both so cute looking at the other animals...Snowy doing his break dancing is the topping on the cake!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
That was so cute. He was really inquisitive looking at all the little animals. Thanks Kat.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Too cute, Kat. Love the music that Snowy is dancing to! If I took my guys out shopping, Andy would be the quiet refined gentleman ... and then there's Nut Case Grace!! :smpullhair:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts