Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Allie - I think that Kat wrote that she'd be gone for a while right after she posted the video of Snowy on the hunt. I guess she'll let us know when she's back.:Waiting:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kat is back! :chili::aktion033::wub::hump::grouphug::partytime::drinkup::ThankYou::heart::wub2::tender::sLo_grouphug3::dancing banana:

·
Premium Member
5,642 Posts
Kat is back! :chili::aktion033::wub::hump::grouphug::partytime::drinkup::ThankYou::heart::wub2::tender::sLo_grouphug3::dancing banana:

Allie,
I LOVE THAT BEHIND PICTURE OF 2 OF THEM. PRECIOUS. :wub::wub:
Kisses to Lucy :heart: I hope she is doing great this week. I think of her often. Was her avatar photo taken before her surgery?

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Kat,

Where, oh where, are you? Did Snowy find what *he* was looking for?

We are waiting . . .:wub:
:w00t: OMG!!!!!!!! THERE IT IS!!!!! :w00t: the drawing of Barron is made similar to the image that I had in my mind when you described it to me in a PM before :w00t:

boy I looooove how you chose it to be done and framed!!!!

Lady, you got taste on how to match things up:rockon:: from your tea set, to plates/dishes, pups' clothing and now this :w00t: I love it and oh boy, I am HONORED to know that you loved the little drawing of Barron and printed it:blush: oh I love you and your fluff family :wub: thank you so much for sharing!!!

I was away for a little while. But I will catch up in the forums. missed you and everyone here
xoxo

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Kat

Where, oh where, are you? Did Snowy find what *he* was looking for?

We are waiting . . .:wub:

I just forgot to mention, I am here, I am on my computer, working on the little video of the answer to what you are waiting for. Trying to finish it up tonight (1:30 AM where I am at the moment) so that I can post it first thing tomorrow (which is around night time or midnight of the same day (today) your time zone...

Yup, my answer will be in a video :p
hugs
Kat

Snowy: "just a little bit to go ... sending you some patient kisses"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts