Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The malt who came into my life in one of my big days as a gift turned 6 years in 31 March, 2010. All he did in the last 6 years is cause tones of laughters, smiles and giggles among the people he encountered.

Goofball, clown and monkey are few of his nicknames. A big loving soul in a tiny body named Snowy who I love SO VERY MUCH!

His personality is just SO MUCH to expect from a tiny little dog! He AMAZES us!!!!!

This year, Snowy celebrated his BD twice :p Mainly because:
1. My camera was dead in March 31. I thought that it was fully charged, but when I clicked on the power, it went off few minutes later:smpullhair:
2. Bro wanted to bake for Snowy so bad this year. Snowy's grandma, my mum, was the one who baked with love :wub: on Wednesday (bro was in soccer practice after school that day). Since I missed snapping some pictures that day, I allowed him to bake (under my supervision and guidance of course)... Here is what he - and I - came up with today:
Banana-Dogie Donut Cake ... From this website (it is called Banana Carob Chip Dog Birthday Cake at that website). We removed a couple of things in the ingredient (vanilla and Carob Chip) and added a couple others (1 small cube of Snowy's very favorite cheese for the topping & 6 smiley candles)

SNOWY LOVED IT :chili:

For his birthday gift, I got him three tennis balls (you can see in the above two pictures). Needless to say, he loves them and is now waiting for Matilda (Paula's girl) to come over and play with him :wub:

Here is a birthday video that I created this evening too with clips and more pictures of not only Snowy, but also Crystal (and a pic of Romeo)

Crystal didn't eat the cake. She decided that she was not in a mood for cheese. She isn't as crazy to Cheese as Snowy is. But she had a blast playing with him :wub::wub:

hugs
Kat

·
Super Moderator
10,333 Posts
Happy Birthday Snowy! Isn't amazing how much love they bring into our lives?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Kat, I love that boy of yours! He is a dollbaby.......he and CeeCee are the same age. She will be six in May. It is hard to believe!!!

Sending lots of love to Snowy and Crystal.....Love from the NC Gang, Dianne, CeeCee and Rain:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Happy 6th Birthday Snowy!!!

I loved the video of Snowy and Crystal, thank you for sharing with us. I especially loved watching Snowy chowing down on his cake, you can tell he enjoyed it. :)

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
That was so cute,liked the rescue turtle one too and the stranger in the house vids. I gotta learn to do vids,my fluffs do some of the cutest things but I don't know how to do vids to capture them....

·
Registered
183 Posts
HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY SNOWY!

Snowy and Crystal are way beyond cute! I love the video (had to watch it twice!). Snowy was so happy in it. :wub:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
What a great video. Snowy sure had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Big Boy!!!!!!
Bogie will be six July 20th. Maybe someone will bake him a nice birthday cake. Lots of birthday licks from Bogie and Cassie.

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
They are both so cute Kat....I loved video and the cake, your brother did a great job.
xxxooo and Happy Birthday again Snowy.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:cheer: Happy 6th Birthday, Snowy!!! :cheer:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Happy Birthday Snowy!! :party: I loved all the photos of Snowy and the video of the two of them :wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Happy Birthday Snowy!!!

Kat, I loved your pictures and video. I'm still smiling from watching it. The love you feel for Snowy and Crystal shows in every post you do.
Tell him the girls and I send Birthday hugs!! :wub:

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Happy Birthday Snowy!!! You are only just a few days older than Harley, he will be 6 on the 9th of April.

Kat, your video and pictures are AMAZING! I was smiling the whole way through the video, looks like S & C had a wonderful time!!!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Oh my goodness I loved the video. Snowy is beautiful and Crystal is such a doll. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little boy. He actually looked like a little boy esp with the frosting all over his mouth - classic! What great personalities they both have and how nice of Snowy to share his cake even though it wasn't Crystal's favorite. Thank you so much for sharing and putting a smile on my face this early in the morning :)

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all for your birthday wishes and words to lil Snowy :wub: and for your compliments to both malts. I am also glad to read that some loved the video ;)

Isn't amazing how much love they bring into our lives?
It is just SO AMAZING ^_^ I am a big dog lover; maltese steal a special spot in my heart :wub: Thanks to Snowy for that.

he and CeeCee are the same age. She will be six in May. It is hard to believe!!!
AWWWWH 2004 is a very special year: Snowy :wub: CeeCee:wub: Harley (Jac's boy):wub: , Heini boy :wub: , Bogie (Reva's boy):wub: Zoe (Crystal's girl):wub: were born.. hey, maybe we can have a group 6th birthday party for them:chili:

Amazing how time flies, huh?

I gotta learn to do vids,my fluffs do some of the cutest things but I don't know how to do vids to capture them....
I sure hope that you can post some videos of your fluffs :wub: I would LOOOOOOOVE to see them in action.

I especially loved watching Snowy chowing down on his cake, you can tell he enjoyed it. :)
Don't say the word "C" in front of Snowy... he goes crazy :p I don't give him cheese than often though. Birthdays, kong toys, training sessions YES ^_^ I do feed it to him :wub:

Bogie will be six July 20th. Maybe someone will bake him a nice birthday cake.
I'm gonna send you lil bro :p He will be more than happy to bake for Bogie:wub: then play with him. Snowy loves my bro. Snowy: "mama's bro is a fun kid ^_^ we pway soccer together. He kicks the ball, but I run and grab it using my front paws. I wuv to play wid big balls too

I loved video and the cake, your brother did a great job.
I will make sure to tell bro that ;)

Tell him the girls and I send Birthday hugs!! :wub:
awwwh Snowy barks his thanks:wub:

Happy Birthday Snowy!!! You are only just a few days older than Harley, he will be 6 on the 9th of April.
2004 is sure a special year :wub:

Oh my goodness I loved the video. Snowy is beautiful and Crystal is such a doll. HAPPY BIRTHDAY little boy. He actually looked like a little boy esp with the frosting all over his mouth - classic! What great personalities they both have and how nice of Snowy to share his cake even though it wasn't Crystal's favorite. Thank you so much for sharing and putting a smile on my face this early in the morning :)
I am glad to read that my two monsters drew a smile on your face ^_^

·
Registered
936 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:

Wonderful! Snowy looks SO adorable with the cream cheese all over his moustache and beard! :wub::wub:

These two kids are a real treat!

Happy Birthday, Snowy! :wub::celebrate - firewor

1 - 20 of 26 Posts