Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having Snowy this holiday season has truly been a God send to me. She is the best dog. Thank you Pat and Cody for the special hand knitted sweater and the sweet toys, just the right size, not too big, not too small. I did try to get a picture of her in the sweater but she didn't want to cooperate. Thanks again and hope the pictures show how thankful a rescued malt is!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
That sweater looks so adorable and the long term focus is extra cold in the mid-atlantic this year. Pat you did an amazing job on the sweater - extra special. Look at those toys, Snowy will have so much fun playing. Great presents, great reveal.

Beautiful tree, BTW.

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What lovely presents Pat got for pretty little Snowy! I'm happy that she's a part of your family and she deserves to be spoiled!! I love that sweater!!

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Snowy is so sweet and her hand made sweater is adorable, what lovely gifts too. She has the cutest expression.

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Diane, your pretty little Snowy is just precious, I can see how special she is by her face :wub: she makes a good model. Enjoy your gifts baby girl
Pat love the sweater, there's just nothing more special than handmade with love.:wub: awesome gifts

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Snowy has such a sweet face, she must be an angel. The sweater is lovely. Maybe someday you can get a picture of Snowy wearing it. We would love to see it.

LOL Diane, I couldn't help but notice that your rug and sofa are very similar to mine. My what good taste you have. Check it out in MiMi's reveal.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Sylvie, but the photos on the rug were taken at my daughter's as I did not put up a tree this year. The red couch is mine though. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Dianne what wonderful pics! I didn't even know you rescued a new baby! What a darling Snowy is! Gosh I need to get on SM more...I'm always out of the loop. I'm so glad she was spoiled for her first year of SS!:wub:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts