Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
i am happy bush one i agree with him on alot of issues but not all ,he has a very tough job and i think he did well to get us trew 9-11 being a nyer it was a very scarey time. And lets face it we cant blame all of americas problems on one man ,i am sure we will have a better 4 years
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 3 2004, 07:23 PM
I'm miserable, but would have felt the same way if the other guy had won.  This is why I didn't mess with the absentee voting crap.  Why vote if there is no one worthy to vote for?  I didn't perceive a lesser evil.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14719
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico@Nov 3 2004, 07:29 PM
i am happy bush one i agree with him on alot of issues but not all ,he has a very tough job and i think he did well to get us trew 9-11 being a nyer it was a very scarey time. And lets face it we cant blame all of americas problems on one man ,i am sure we will have a better 4 years 
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 3 2004, 07:23 PM
I'm miserable, but would have felt the same way if the other guy had won.  This is why I didn't mess with the absentee voting crap.  Why vote if there is no one worthy to vote for?  I didn't perceive a lesser evil.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14719

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14722
[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah i can spell i mean won and through

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
am I the only person in America who voted for Ralph Nader

seriously, I didnt vote, not proud of that but I was torn, good and bad points to both, I think for the most part both canidates did well, I do believe Kerry would have won if those of us who were "undecided" or didnt fear change would have voted, not saying he would have been best, I disagreed with him on things that would have affected small businesses, yet a disagreed with Bush on parts of the war and taxes, I may be crazy but I think a Bush/Kerry as president/vice president together would be the best, initially it would cause turmoil but somehow we as a country have to come together

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Nov 3 2004, 07:32 PM

seriously, I didnt vote, not proud of that but I was torn, good and bad points to both, I think for the most part both canidates did well, I do believe Kerry would have won if those of us who were "undecided" or didnt fear change would have voted, not saying he would have been best, I disagreed with him on things that would have affected small businesses, yet a disagreed with Bush on parts of the war and taxes, I may be crazy but I think a Bush/Kerry as president/vice president together would be the best, initially it would cause turmoil but somehow we as a country have to come together
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14725
[/QUOTE]
I like our way of thinking bush/kerry! 2008

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Denise&Chico+Nov 3 2004, 08:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Joe
@Nov 3 2004, 07:32 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14725
I like our way of thinking bush/kerry! 2008

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=14735
[/B][/QUOTE]

sounds good to me too!!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
To me, voting for Nader is like voting for Bush.

I really hate politics because it confuses me and I feel dumb about it although I bet I know as much as the average american. I didn't feel bad about not voting until I found out MY MOM voted! You think you know someone....! Anyway, I think what blew Kerry's chance was that we didn't know what his stances were and I think that caveman-terriorist guy wanted Kerry to win and who wants a terrorist on his side (i'm so dumb today that I can't think of his name! I suck!). I think regardless of what he believed in, popular or not, I think that would have made a huge difference. Part of me like Kerry alot, but I wanted Bush to win more.

I definitely wanted Bush to win 2000. I didnt like Gore AT ALL.

The way Kerry spoke, I think he may run again next term. I think I like him better than Hilary. When I heard Kerry's speech today, I felt a little torn. What he said after his lose was perfect to me. It made me second guess myself a bit on how I feel making me feel confused all over again. I hope that Bush did learn afew things from Kerry.

Bush/Kerry would be great union!! HAHA

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm happy about Bush!
That's not too popular in my age group. :ph34r:
It's nice to be part of a group where we can all say this kind of stuff and not jump down eachothers backs. Makes me feel all..... comfy.

·
Registered
145 Posts
There's so many issues that Bush supports that I just cannot get behind. Especially after seeing F. 9/11...I don't think the average American even realizes that Iraq has nothing to do with what we're fighting against...which is really upsetting.
Another thing that bothers me is that although all the big voting campaigns voted everyone to GET OUT AND VOTE or VOTE OR DIE no one told people to get informed before voting!!! Argh....
The way he handled the war, the fact that he is against abortion and against gay marriage....yuck yuck yuck....I can't wait til 2008.
\Wouldn't it be great if Barack Obama ran!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Joe- Today I was thinking the SAME exact thing! Kerry/Bush would be great lol!! Yeah I am shocked that bush won because I definitely wasnt expecting that but what can we do...When I heard Kerry's speech I felt so sad

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm not happy. But I can't say that I was so much voting FOR Kerry as voting AGAINST Bush. I would like to see a candidate from either party who is more in the middle and not so far to the left or right. I just can't support the majority of issues in such an arch conservative Republican party. Oh well, life goes on.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I dont want to say that Bush is an Idiiot.... but, Just look at the MORAN and what he did with this country within the past four years.. Reality hits! Very sad. :excl:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts