Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I am so happy and just wanted to share... I will be bringing home my little guy on the 15th!! i just paid for my flights tonight... Oh I can't wait!! Now a little set of nerves also kicking in; I hope I do everything right! Also, I hope he does well on the plane and doesn't get stressed or cry; don't want people pissed at me!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
awww!!! i remember how excited i was when i brought home each of my dogs. have you puppy proofed your house? and you're taking toys with you, right? and ask the breeder if you need karo syrup or nutrical if your dog starts to get white gums or something---it means that they're stressed. im soo excited for you!!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I remember when I brought my girls home....puppyhood moments will never forget...

congratulations! :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
YAY!!! on the first i get to go see a puppy i might buy for the first time and i am super excited so i can only imagin how happy you are about actully getting to take your little guy home

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
congrats...i cant wait to see lots of puppy pics!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lilly521~
I hope all goes well for you when you go to see your pup!! Keep us posted! It is very exciting! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts