Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Let me introduce myself. My name is Connie and I live in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.

I am married and have one grown son who is married and has given a beautiful Grandson.

I have owned a few dogs in my life but none has warmed my heart like my Sheltie. She was a tracking dog, International Therapy dog and loved doing Obedience. Three years ago she passed away and left me heart broken.

Now I am ready for a new family member. For the past few months I have been looking for a reputable breeder. Finally I have found a woman who has a dog that will be dropping a litter the end of May. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a female.

Ya'll cross your fingers for me. I am ready for a cute little fuzz-ball to light up our life. From all I have studied this is the breed for me.

Connie

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

Good luck in your puppy search...
If she doesn't have a female...males are sweet too!

PS: to make your font colored, you must close the tag at the end of the line...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Welcome!

Good luck on your puppy search. Hopefully everything works out for you. I'm also in the process of looking for a female maltese puppy.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I kind of stumbled onto the breed........my first, Chumley actually picked me!!

I hope you have success with your search!

Welcome to SM!!!!

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I wish u the best of luck for your puppy search. Maltese's r the greatest dogs in the world. I am sure u will be happy!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
welcome to SM! Good luck with the puppy search!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. You can get lots of info here that will help you with your search.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Well, good luck with your new furbaby when he or she arrives. You will definately be loved and entertained, no matter what. Love from a little Malt is just so pure and unconditional.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts