Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
My name is Angel and my precious baby girl is Mia. Our story began a little over a year ago. Mia is also know to my family as my little life saver, I am a breast cancer survivor who went through a suicidal depression. My doctor suggested getting a emotional support animal and Mia has been the best medicine I could ever get.

I am so happy to have found a community that I can come to with questions and share my experiences with.

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
Hi Angel. Welcome to SM. Mia is adorable. I am so glad you two have each other! I also think maltese make the best support animals. After my 5th back surgery I suffered a stroke and had to relearn how to walk. My doctor knew I had Abella and that she was very well trained. She put me in contact with a service dog trainer and they trained Abella to perform some basic things that I could not do - so technically Abella is a service dog. Abella also helped me get off of the strong narcotics I was on for pain. She is better than any drugs any day. I tell everyone she has healing powers and was a very special gift from above! 🐾 🐶

·
Registered
90 Posts
Welcome your baby is adorable! I am currently battling stage 2 breast cancer and I can not agree with you more about them being the best medicine! My baby boy Ollie is always there to keep me happy no matter what this battle brings!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts