Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

JK

We moved into our new offices last Friday. My company took over the entire floor and my department got moved. Well we found out yesterday that the thermostat for our new section is not in yet and they will not be able to put it in until next Monday. It is so dang cold in here. The AC is blowing full blast. It has to be at least 60 in here. I was so cold that at lunch I got my electric blanket.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
It is very very hot! I'm a jeans girl and it's not easy wearing jeans in 75-degree weather.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Apr 19 2005, 04:24 PM
It is very very hot!  I'm a jeans girl and it's not easy wearing jeans in 75-degree weather.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54232
[/QUOTE]

LOL!
It's 75 here in Dallas as we speak. I usually keep wearing jeans another month or so.

Guess I'm a southern girl that's just used to the heat (or thankful for air conditioning!) :lol:

I am sad about one thing, though. Our state flower is the bluebonnet, and they come every spring, but they never last very long (3 or 4 weeks). It's getting warmer, and they're starting to fade.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Apr 20 2005, 08:58 AM
Yesterday it was 84 outside and 60 inside.  That is just wrong!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54392
[/QUOTE]

Okay so today, the air conditioning is blasting at about 60 degrees!!!!!!!!!!
I am SHIVERING. I have gone through two coffees and a hot chocolate to try and warm my body up...

can't win...

AND

It might snow here on Saturday... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu+Apr 20 2005, 08:25 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Apr 20 2005, 08:58 AM
Yesterday it was 84 outside and 60 inside.  That is just wrong!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54392

Okay so today, the air conditioning is blasting at about 60 degrees!!!!!!!!!!
I am SHIVERING. I have gone through two coffees and a hot chocolate to try and warm my body up...

can't win...

AND

It might snow here on Saturday... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=54413
[/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, you win!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Lexi'smom... I FEEL FOR YOU! My office is TOOOOOO cold too! It stinks! Today I complained and got it turned off!!!!!!!! hehe... its nice in here now.. compared to yesterday... I had a frozen hand while holding my computer mouse.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts